The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Re: The Broncoman, Rock et al NSW love thread

No mate. I was a teenager more recently than you.

Its Bundy rum.

Then Im still a teenager then :)

As am I. Lets get trashed!

No mate. I was a teenager more recently than you.

Its Bundy rum.
So this. Lol. Drank too much Bundy RUm at 16. Still can't touch/smell it. Not that it was that long ago *cough* :shady:

It's the worst thing to come out of QLD, apart from Wayne Swan.

We've all had a night on the stuff that we really have no choice but to forget.

Bundy is for Bogans. JB and Woodstock is for under 20's and blokes that still want to be under 20.

I would never put Bundy in the civilized class though. It's rough at guts and cheap.

lol premix.

I've never seen Bundy more expensive than JD

So this. Lol. Drank too much Bundy RUm at 16. Still can't touch/smell it.

:lol:

Nothing quite like the smell of a Bundy rum spew.......damaged me for a couple years, couldn't go near the stuff.

As stated in my loyalty to players thread 2 weeks out from Origin 1 i'm going to post a thread about why I think the claims to be more passionate from both sides is a crock.

You don't need to discuss threads you're going to make. Just make the thread, we'll soon know that you had an idea to make it.

Come on Nashy - isn't the anticipation of that upcoming thread getting you as excited as it is me?

All this foreplay is getting me hot and bothered, we may end up with something of a mess on our hands.

I can't wait for these claims to be Proved as crock... If I could like on Tapatalk all 3 previous posts would get the thumbs up.

Broncoman, can you give us a sneak peak preview?

As stated in my loyalty to players thread 2 weeks out from Origin 1 i'm going to post a thread about why I think the claims to be more passionate from both sides is a crock.

Backflip much?

Even the NSW coach disagrees with you!

As requested by Broncospwn

Passion has never won a State of Origin game the players performances and how the game pans out decides it. It was easy to portray NSW as passionate when Harrogan, Lazarus, Fittler, Daley, Ettinghausen and Johns were playing but in reality they were the difference just like Billy Slater, Darren Lockyer, Jonathen Thurston and Cameron Smith have been for the Maroons. Passion isn't a factor they all have it.

This isn't the start of the thread just a preview that was requested. Don't take this post seriously.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.