The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Re: The Broncoman, Rock et al NSW love thread

NSW sells their sponsorship space to the highest bidder not their identity. You can't sell an identity. I don't see anything wrong with a well known Australian brand being on the front of the jersey, even if it was founded in Victoria.

Do you think we should have the Sydney Opera house logo on our jersey have a NSW identity?

NSW sells their sponsorship space to the highest bidder not their identity. You can't sell an identity. I don't see anything wrong with a well known Australian brand being on the front of the jersey, even if it was founded in Victoria.

Do you think we should have the Sydney Opera house logo on our jersey have a NSW identity?
Wouldn't hurt... :haha:

But it wouldn't help, you'd still suck massive balls! :finger:

Wouldn't hurt... :haha:

But it wouldn't help, you'd still suck massive balls! :finger:
Haha we do suck. But we would still have our identity and better sponsorship money with VB.

If extra money is so important to NSWRL, why don't they just link match payment fees to performance? You could save 48 match payments a year.

If extra money is so important to NSWRL, why don't they just link match payment fees to performance? You could save 48 match payments a year.
Players have to get paid and wouldn't surprise me if they have some bonus in place for if and when the team can finally win back the series. I just hope it doesn't jackpot or we might need to replace the blue jersey with sponsorships to pay the players.

Lol.......if you could get them to. Personally I don't think they'd be interested.

NSW whore themselves out to the almighty dollar whilst QLD proudly represent themselves with dignity.

I suppose if VB asked you guys to change your colours from blue to green .......for a few extra bucks, you think that would be ok

..... the NSW VB Greens ??

Just throwing it out there, but is Suncorp decided AAMI needed more presence on our QLD jersey, I can't see a business like the QRL rejecting bigger money.

In saying that, AAMI is also a QLD company.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=sponsors

VB - Victoria
OAMPS (Wesfarmers) - Western Australia
Bundy Red - QLD
Steeden - QLD

The fact that XXXX have been QLD sponsors for thirty years is thanks to XXXX, not the QRL. If VB walked in with an comparitively enormous offer, the Maroons would snap it up.

Lol.......if you could get them to. Personally I don't think they'd be interested.

NSW whore themselves out to the almighty dollar whilst QLD proudly represent themselves with dignity.

I suppose if VB asked you guys to change your colours from blue to green .......for a few extra bucks, you think that would be ok

..... the NSW VB Greens ??

Changing the colour would now be selling the identity and that is just stupid.

The fact that XXXX have been QLD sponsors for thirty years is thanks to XXXX, not the QRL. If VB walked in with an comparitively enormous offer, the Maroons would snap it up.

Nah QLD like to be loyal

It's as extreme and ridiculous as having a well known Victorian based product blazoned across your jersey ........

and you know this how?

I suspect that your very wrong. Possibly another QLD based product, but it would be QLD none the less and not something that basically represents another state.

and you know this how?

Because the QRL management aren't stupid. They're not going to make a terrible business decision like turning down sponsorships simply because of the geographical origin of the sponsoring company. Or have you forgotten who manufactures their gear?

Because the QRL management aren't stupid. They're not going to make a terrible business decision like turning down sponsorships simply because of the geographical origin of the sponsoring company. Or have you forgotten who manufactures their gear?

Canterbury (of NZ) .....?? Mate that's payment for letting half of NZ into Brissy. :lol:

I doubt very much you will any time soon see VB being the major sponsor of QLD

and if it happens, it'll be a joke and I certainly won't be defending it.

I'm still dirty on Bundaberg Rum .....the famous QLD born rum, giving their sponsorship dollars to NSW.

It's nothing short of traitorous prostitution and I have since refused to touch the stuff.

Last edited:

I'm still dirty on Bundaberg Rum .....the famous QLD born rum, giving their sponsorship dollars to NSW.

It's nothing short of traitorous prostitution and I have since refused to touch the stuff.

They sold out to a London company (Diageo) anyway, so I doubt they really care. Plus due to the sponsorship of various NRL products and the lesser NSW Waratahs, they probably sell more units in NSW now anyways.

I guess everyone has to try the terrible stuff once.

I was still on VB. *facepalm*

I hate Bundy Rum. I'll take a good Scotch anyday over it.

Bundy Rum is what teenagers drink when they're bored with beer and have a bit of cash to spend.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Alec
  • heartly87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Rookie Alan
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.