The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Re: The Broncoman, Rock et al NSW love thread

Well I never lived in Cronulla(and never will) so maybe that's right. I'm just happy Australia is moving past that stage, it's a lot less socially acceptable to be racist these days so there's been a lot less racism.

There is nothing wrong in liven in Cronulla

Best town in Australia lots of drinking one of the best surf brakes in the world for bodyboarding Shark Island.
and the beach its not bad. we ant all brogans who start fights.

80% of the guys in the riot came in from out west. and gave Cronulla a bad name after the day.

The only place in my whole life I've experienced racism was in QLD.

One of the most hatred and racist filled comments I have read in my life was on this very website, posted by you. Perhaps racism isn't a point you should really argue about here until you grow up a little and realise just why your words were so utterly disgusting.

NSW has YOU. We friggin WIN.

I live in QLD so We Win. Rather be a Blue than a banana anyday.

There is nothing wrong in liven in Cronulla

Best town in Australia lots of drinking one of the best surf brakes in the world for bodyboarding Shark Island.
and the beach its not bad. we ant all brogans who start fights.

80% of the guys in the riot came in from out west. and gave Cronulla a bad name after the day.

Maybe you're right but I love QLD anyway. If I move anywhere I would like to go to Germany.

Don't care about the consequences. Broncoman is a douchebag.

The best thing about NSW is the border.

The best thing about NSW is the border.

And even then, they still had to take a couple of big chunks out of it to keep as much of QLD as they could. Losers.

I've lived in both states and thats utter crap.

Well he did say he's experienced. You can't say that's wrong.

We all know racism exists everywhere. We haven't all experienced it first hand though

Well he did say he's experienced. You can't say that's wrong.

We all know racism exists everywhere. We haven't all experienced it first hand though

True Coxy, though I wasn't suggesting Queensland didn't have racism, but to suggest NSW didn't is utter crap, when I was growing up in country NSW, racism was a two way thing between aboriginals and white Australians for example(not just one way as so often suggested).

True Coxy, though I wasn't suggesting Queensland didn't have racism, but to suggest NSW didn't is utter crap, when I was growing up in country NSW, racism was a two way thing between aboriginals and white Australians for example(not just one way as so often suggested).

oh of course. That minorities are the only ones subjected to racism is one of the tragic myths of western society and its painful obsession with trying to feel guilty for being prosperous.

I'm still confused as to how ANYONE could think that Tooheys New was an awesome beer? I realise you are still in school Bronco/Roosterman and you've said some stupid things since you joined here but that almost takes the cake!

Tooheys ??

It's so sh*t that NSW don't even drink the stuff. Their team sponsor is VB

Victorian
Bitter ffs.....!!

New South Fails........:haha:

The only place in my whole life I've experienced racism was in QLD.

lol. I lived in Dubbo once. Never a more racist town.
Dubbo, FYI, is in NSW.

Tooheys ??

It's so sh*t that NSW don't even drink the stuff. Their team sponsor is VB

Victorian
Bitter ffs.....!!

New South Fails........:haha:

XXXX and a dirty toilet has a resemblance. There both full of ****e. Also mrslong I know where Dubbo is and I've been there.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.