The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Re: The Broncoman, Rock et al NSW love thread

XXXX and a dirty toilet has a resemblance. There both full of ****e. Also mrslong I know where Dubbo is and I've been there.

Which part of the Zoo did they keep you in?

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

No comment about my NSW and Roosters alliance is going to bother me. I'm a massive fan of the Collingwood Magpies the most despised team in Australia. Keep hating them your hatred makes us stronger.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER

Last edited:
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010

:eyebrow:

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

I prefer tooheys new over xxxx, well, anything. But it's pretty crap

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

XXXX is pretty damn bad.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008

XXXX is like the VB of the north.
Tooheys is like NSW's Fosters. Nobody here drinks it, it's a joke we play on everyone else.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008

So you are a collingwood supporter, explains a lot

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

Collingwood, Roosters AND NSW.

It would be worse if it was Manly but it's still pretty bad.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008

XXXX and a dirty toilet has a resemblance. There both full of ****e. Also mrslong I know where Dubbo is and I've been there.
Do you support their local footy team?

----

What I wouldn't do for a XXXX Gold right now..... :shady: SO GOOD.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009

I drink Tooheys New (if they don't have White Stag)... :finger: Pure Blonde is the best imo.

However the type of Beer means nothing to the better state. I am pretty sure plenty of NSWelshmen drink XXXX and then Qlders who don't touch the stuff. So who cares.

FYI NSW is racist, even for anglo-saxon/white people. However a minority uses the racist tag for their personal gain more often.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

How one beer tastes in comparison to another is as conjectural as who the greater player was in Lockyer V Johns. That wasn't the point Bm

The point was, just how utterly lost NSW are in their own identity that they use as their major sponsor, a beer that is predominately recognised as being from another state. It's Victorian Bitter..........not New South Wales bitter.

You might as well have a West End draught logo stapled all over the NSW jersey.

XXXX is known nation wide as a QLD beer. I know these days a lot of the newer generation of QLDr's, with their penchant for wanky "imported beer" seem to have lost the "taste for it".......still, it's an icon that QLD is proud to have.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

FYI NSW is racist, even for anglo-saxon/white people. However a minority uses the racist tag for their personal gain more often.

insert Alan Jones, the SMH and co..........

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008

How one beer tastes in comparison to another is as conjectural as who the greater player was in Lockyer V Johns. That wasn't the point Bm

The point was, just how utterly lost NSW are in their own identity that they use as their major sponsor, a beer that is predominately recognised as being from another state. It's Victorian Bitter..........not New South Wales bitter.

XXXX is known nation wide as a QLD beer. I know these days a lot of the newer generation of QLDr's, with their penchant for wanky "imported beer" seem to have lost the "taste for it".......still, it's an icon that QLD is proud to have.

Well said! The lols that VB is the major sponsor of Nsw Blues is hilarious. As is the fact that they only came on board at the last minute.

Although I do love those wanky imported beers. And also the wanky local beers - Little Creatures, mmm, nomnom. But as far as us always having a carton in the fridge - it will always be Mr Fourex!

I thought Broncoman was at school anyway, so I'm sure how much beer he would have drunk?

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009

A beer just like anything else, is just a brand.

VB is a very popular beer in NSW and Australia for that matter, why? I don't know. For that reason they know that spending millions of dollars in sponsorship for the main spot on the NSW jersey equals a value for return.

They know how popular SOO is and how important any sort of sponsorship is in the game today so they are willing to spend a little more than other organisations to seal the deal. NSW admin would have been stupid to take a sponsorship from Tooheys at a lower price just to kept the NSW "identity". Even though Toohey's is owned by a New Zealand company anyways if I'm not mistaken.

XXXX is no different. As QLD founded company they like to push the QLDer image in their branding, because that is what their consumers like/want to hear. If they wanted too and the money was right they could easily slap a logo on the NSW jersey. However that would damage their brand because their key market would turn their backs on them for them selling out on the treasured "QLDer" ideals.

At the end of the day though, no one gives a crap about what sponsor is on the jersey. They only care about the colours of the jersey come game time and all the past history between the two states on and off the field. They want to see a bloody and tough fight and hope that their team comes out on top.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Although I do love those wanky imported beers. And also the wanky local beers - Little Creatures, mmm, nomnom. But as far as us always having a carton in the fridge - it will always be Mr Fourex!

I must admit, I'm partial to the odd one (or ten) Coronas.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

Totally agree with what Mr Fourex said about VB being the NSW sponser. Really is that the best they could come up with, I would've found better.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

XXXX is no different. As QLD founded company they like to push the QLDer image in their branding, because that is what their consumers like/want to hear. If they wanted too and the money was right they could easily slap a logo on the NSW jersey. However that would damage their brand because their key market would turn their backs on them for them selling out on the treasured "QLDer" ideals.

That's right.......we would never do that.

QLD aren't sell outs

....unlike our NSW counterparts, who sell their identity to the highest bidder.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Totally agree with what Mr Fourex said about VB being the NSW sponser. Really is that the best they could come up with, I would've found better.

Particularly in light of the competitiveness in some aspects between NSW & VIC

It's a joke.....:lol:

It's like the QLD team being sponsored by Tooheys.....never gonna happen

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • mieko
  • Jedhead
  • Pablo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.