The Dolphins discussion

If they knew about it why would you hide it? That’s what hiding is for.

You don’t seem to understand how dodgy works. I assume they lied I assume they hid a paper trail, I assume they waited then put it in their account- money from X deal you did will be in today- thanks.

That’s how dodgy is, you don’t sing it from the roof tops or involve 50 people or mark accounts illegal payments.

Why just those two players, I don’t know. Ask O’Sullivan.

This really isn’t hard or relevant.

The point was he stinks and shouldn’t be involved anywhere with the game. But you want to defend him- cool.
I am not defending him!!!!!! He shouldn't be in the game!!!
I am saying there is no way in hell a person gets $10-100,000s put into their account and they don't know where it is coming from. They also would have signed the contract to get the money put in there, otherwise what's the point bcos the player would sign for another club who is offering more if they don't know about this magically appearing money.

I can't believe you're suggesting someone would wake up and there would be double money in their account multiple times and they would just roll over and say "we must have won the lotto again!" To the wife..

"He’s the man who found Greg Inglis and Israel Folau, and he was the first to spot Latrell Mitchell’s talent. He also found Boyd Cordner, Latrell Mitchell, Roger Tuivasa-Scheck and Joey Manu as teenage rookies for the Roosters."

He sounds pretty crash hot to me......

Did he find Latrell twice? Lost him after the first time?

Dolphins will have a fucked cap around 2026 with O'Sullivan in charge.

Poooyphins
DA87AE01 3761 47F3 B3C8 527DA906FB85

I’m drinking first time in a while, I shall not apologise.

Corey Parker wants to bail on the Broncos:

I’ve spoken to Wayne. He has his own views and his own way of doing things, but I’ve let Wayne know I would love to work alongside him again if there was an opportunity. A lot of water has to go under the bridge before I become an NRL head coach, but I just wanted Wayne to know that when he is looking for an assistant, hopefully he can consider me for a role. I don’t know if anything will be there for me, but hopefully Wayne considers me.”

“I love coaching. I love the game generally and I enjoy seeing players improving and getting better. In saying that, I also love my role with Fox Sports, it’s a dream job to be commentating on the game I played, but coaching does make you warm and fuzzy inside, having the ability to help people."

“I really enjoyed working closely with Tevita Pangai Jr last year when he went through some troubles at the Broncos and if he didn’t get injured, he would have won a grand final at Penrith this season. As a head coach, you have to be all-in. I know there is a feeling that you have to serve your apprenticeship first having your own team in the Intrust Super Cup or NSW Cup, but I don’t think you necessarily have to do that to be an assistant somewhere. If you have experience and knowledge of the game, I think you can go into an NRL system.

“I’ve worked with a number of coaches over the past five years to help prepare me to be an NRL assistant. The Dolphins will be fine. Long term you always want to grow the NRL product. I think there will be some short-term pain, not necessarily for the Dolphins, but some of the other struggling clubs because of the fight for talent. The Dolphins have the resources to hit the ground running and I think the city of Brisbane can handle a second team. But it will affect some of the other clubs, you can’t suddenly take 30 players away from other clubs to build a new NRL roster at the Dolphins and not expect some drop in standard.”

McHunt

Does Wayne have incriminating photos of these guys or something? That’s poor form from Corey

Meh, whatever. I won't weep for anyone whose loyalty is that loose. That's exactly why Tallis bullshit with the Titans has never got to me.

I’m not even surprised. He’s always been big on his ego.

Call it out for what it is. Disloyalty.

The old boys made such a bit song and dance about being cut off by Siebs and because wB is back in town, they go all gooey and fall to pieces.

The guy is 72. You need to move on at some point.

Is Corey still currently employed by us?

Wasn't renewed early in the season then back in May as a consultancy role.

If you want to be involved in coaching, you need a fulltime gig. If the Broncos can't provide that then like Hodges he will have to go where the work is fulltime.

No way you're getting a head coaching job from a consultancy role. You have to be a fulltime assistant at least.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tmac
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Morkel
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • rj9
  • sooticus
  • broncsfan88
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.