The Dolphins discussion

Lodge will be 28 when he joins Bennetts gang of misfits. WB is going to have a a tough time keeping them sharp especially when Munster jumps ship.

Was at the forefront of the Storm scandal- he hid third party deals and concealed contracts from players. He tricked them.
Are you saying it was all his doing and the poor storm playerswere tricked into signing 2 contracts worth millions more? Poor guys!

Some footy players and even managers are dumb but ffs if you believe the storm players didn't have some idea that'll do me.
Even to lay the blame on their stupidity doesn't mean they should be seen as innocent, any other job or situation stupidity may lessen the crime but not completely abolish your responsibility.

Bit uncomfortable with his signing for the Phins but he has unearthed some really top class players.

Are you saying it was all his doing and the poor storm playerswere tricked into signing 2 contracts worth millions more? Poor guys!

Some footy players and even managers are dumb but ffs if you believe the storm players didn't have some idea that'll do me.
Even to lay the blame on their stupidity doesn't mean they should be seen as innocent, any other job or situation stupidity may lessen the crime but not completely abolish your responsibility.

Oh good look a stupid response with no insight or thought that’s unlike you.

The conversation was about his dodgy past which a huge part was what he was found to do at the Storm. He should have been banned forever then. How you can be a head of recruitment that works with a CEO to cheat with two players’ contracts but nothing done and then get banned for talking to a brothel owner is strange.

I’m assuming you will follow none of this.

He let RTS walk away to Union, he can't be that crash hot.
"He’s the man who found Greg Inglis and Israel Folau, and he was the first to spot Latrell Mitchell’s talent. He also found Boyd Cordner, Latrell Mitchell, Roger Tuivasa-Scheck and Joey Manu as teenage rookies for the Roosters."

He sounds pretty crash hot to me......

"He’s the man who found Greg Inglis and Israel Folau, and he was the first to spot Latrell Mitchell’s talent. He also found Boyd Cordner, Latrell Mitchell, Roger Tuivasa-Scheck and Joey Manu as teenage rookies for the Roosters."

He sounds pretty crash hot to me......

but apparently a bit shady

Oh good look a stupid response with no insight or thought that’s unlike you.

The conversation was about his dodgy past which a huge part was what he was found to do at the Storm. He should have been banned forever then. How you can be a head of recruitment that works with a CEO to cheat with two players’ contracts but nothing done and then get banned for talking to a brothel owner is strange.

I’m assuming you will follow none of this.
How did any of what I said have anything to do with claiming he had nothing to do with it? Haha. You've claimed he "tricked" the players? You for real? How do you "trick" someone into signing 2 contracts of different values, and presumably tell them not to tell anyone about it haha is it a magic trick? And pull ya head in hero with ya 1st line.

How did any of what I said have anything to do with claiming he had nothing to do with it? Haha. You've claimed he "tricked" the players? You for real? How do you "trick" someone into signing 2 contracts of different values, and presumably tell them not to tell anyone about it haha is it a magic trick? And pull ya head in hero with ya 1st line.

Wrong again. You’ve just made up that part. Never even said anything remotely like he had nothing to do with it.

I haven’t claimed anything- read the report it’s all there. He hid third party deals from two players. He was working with Waldron to get the players money without them knowing where it was coming from.

Wrong again. You’ve just made up that part. Never even said anything remotely like he had nothing to do with it.

I haven’t claimed anything- read the report it’s all there. He hid third party deals from two players. He was working with Waldron to get the players money without them knowing where it was coming from.
"Wrong again" lol... Read your last sentence out loud...... honestly hahahaha... you honestly believe that. My wage doubles overnight I think I'd figure out where it was coming from. You can't seriously believe that?

"Wrong again" lol... Read your last sentence out loud...... honestly hahahaha... you honestly believe that. My wage doubles overnight I think I'd figure out where it was coming from. You can't seriously believe that?

If they knew about it why would you hide it? That’s what hiding is for.

You don’t seem to understand how dodgy works. I assume they lied I assume they hid a paper trail, I assume they waited then put it in their account- money from X deal you did will be in today- thanks.

That’s how dodgy is, you don’t sing it from the roof tops or involve 50 people or mark accounts illegal payments.

Why just those two players, I don’t know. Ask O’Sullivan.

This really isn’t hard or relevant.

The point was he stinks and shouldn’t be involved anywhere with the game. But you want to defend him- cool.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.