The Dolphins discussion

I don't see what other clubs can get cranky about really. They are signing players either off contract ( which is how every club signs players ) or they have talent players that other clubs have been willing to release.
They're cranky because the Dolphins were MEANT to come in and poach from the Broncos and Titans.

How dare they actually follow the whole "we wont cannibalize the existing QLD teams".

I'm actually surprised that the courier mail, tele, etc. havent done an article on "it was anticipated the Dolphins would pillage other qld teams, but instead they are taking down an NRL powerhouse"

I mean people love to read negative articles about the Broncos, but I reckon just as many would be interested to see negative articles about the storm ... who basically are the new Broncos from a NSWRL perspective

I don't see what other clubs can get cranky about really. They are signing players either off contract ( which is how every club signs players ) or they have talent players that other clubs have been willing to release.
It's not the Dolphins fault, but the timing couldn't be any worse given how little Rugby League has been played in the country/around the world.

You couldn't have picked a worse time to introduce an expansion team.

The Storm are suffering some very unstorm like batterings lately.

I wonder if the wish they held onto Dale had they known B Smith, The Broms, and Kafusi would be leaving their forward pack; along with the NAS and Kamikamika situation. That’s almost a whole forward pack gone inside 12 months.

It’s also pretty unstorm like to sign a kid who hasn’t played first grade on a 5 year deal.

The Storm are suffering some very unstorm like batterings lately.

I wonder if the wish they held onto Dale had they known B Smith, The Broms, and Kafusi would be leaving their forward pack; along with the NAS and Kamikamika situation. That’s almost a whole forward pack gone inside 12 months.

It’s also pretty unstorm like to sign a kid who hasn’t played first grade on a 5 year deal.
It’s almost like donaghy left them.

If the alarm bells weren't already ringing they surely are now, none of these individuals are irreplaceable but when they lose them all at once, yeah, something isn't right down there in Melbourne.

Some parallels from when the storm came into the comp and ppl that left brisbane.

It's not the Dolphins fault, but the timing couldn't be any worse given how little Rugby League has been played in the country/around the world.

You couldn't have picked a worse time to introduce an expansion team.

I actually think if they announced them around June or July last year they would have had a better chance of recruiting certain players. I dont think the NRL handled it too well.

That was the first signs of cracks appearing in the Storm fortress, IMO ... that was a clear sign of panic

I actually think if they announced them around June or July last year they would have had a better chance of recruiting certain players. I dont think the NRL handled it too well.

please wait while I put on my shocked face

Updates:

2. Isaako
3. V. Te Whare
6. Milford*
8. J Bromwich
10. Nicholls
11. K Bromwich
12. Kafusi
13. Stone

15. D. Lui*

Dev:
H. Graham
M. Roberts

* Wayne unofficially confirmed.

Updates:

2. Isaako
3. V. Te Whare
6. Milford*
8. J Bromwich
10. Nicholls
11. K Bromwich
12. Kafusi
13. Stone

15. D. Lui*

Dev:
H. Graham
M. Roberts

Looking decent.

Updates:

2. Isaako
3. V. Te Whare
6. Milford*
8. J Bromwich
10. Nicholls
11. K Bromwich
12. Kafusi
13. Stone

15. D. Lui*

Dev:
H. Graham
M. Roberts

Pretty sure you will see that team list get a fair bit bigger in the next 3 weeks.

Pretty sure you will see that team list get a fair bit bigger in the next 3 weeks.
Yeah, I suspect at least 1 of Oates or Farnworth will go. I’m really curious what Wayne does for 7&1

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.