The Dolphins discussion

Dobbo reporting (on Triple M's Rush Hour) that Walsh's management has held talks with the Dolphins...

i'll highlight a few interesting things (if he is correct):

Dobbo says:

“That is very true (he wants out), but where he lands ... Brisbane made a commitment to keep Tesi Niu. They are all-in on Tesi Niu at the present moment and very happy with how he’s going,” he said on Triple M’s The Rush Hour.

“Reece Walsh left when he had the first opportunity, and that hasn’t been any way forgotten by Brisbane. Yes, he’s a great player, but isn’t it funny that there’s a new side next year called the Dolphins? And wouldn’t they love - they’re not gonna get Kalyn Ponga - but wouldn’t he be ready-made to wear the No.1 jersey for the Dolphins?

“I’m hearing they’re having conversations, I’m hearing that Dolphins and Reece Walsh’s management have had conversations, and if there’s to be in any way a parting of the ways - because he’s got family here, he’s got a child here that he has to see, he doesn’t want to go over to New Zealand and not see his child.

“That would be a place for him if he doesn’t re-sign with the Broncos, the Dolphins would be a great landing spot.”
Not that we’re here for ‘bold and the beautiful’ type stuff but I gather (guess) from the above that Walsh has split from his partner with whom he had his child ? Or is it just a suggestion that she wouldn’t move to NZ with him if & when he had to do that ?

if so, that’s a lot to process for such a young bloke

Voice of Brisbane: Jarrod Wallace a "near certainty" to jump ship at the end of the season.

Titans fans would be screaming for that to be true you would think.

Wallace is a weird one. At times he looks a really good prop, then at others he looks bang average and full of errors.

mighty morphin power rangers fist pump GIF by Power Rangers

It’s dolphin time!

you’re welcome dolphins marketing.

Wallace is a weird one. At times he looks a really good prop, then at others he looks bang average and full of errors.
Its the name mate.....

We had a red-headed nufty once called Peter Wallace. He could occasionally put in a good performance. But for the rest of the time.....
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Other than William Wallace......of the Braveheart variety....

Walllace is......Wallace....you know what I mean?

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

Can't be trusted.....

Its the name mate.....

We had a red-headed nufty once called Peter Wallace. He could occasionally put in a good performance. But for the rest of the time.....
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Other than William Wallace......of the Braveheart variety....

Walllace is......Wallace....you know what I mean?

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

Can't be trusted.....

What about this one

Tumblr inline pkgeljXtFr1sss5ih 540

Even if they dont get some of these Storm players, you would think they are going to have to sign them up on silly contracts. A 6 year deal for a 28 year old half back who has only really had one real standout season seems excessive to me.
Makes me wonder if harry grant isnt the real target

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.