The Etiquette of Turncoatery

Yup. Agree 100% rock. The superstition morons in my state have about having to be underdogs...ridiculous.

I hope Meninga and his players aren't that moronic.

The Rock said:
mrslong said:
Hi.
QLD will always be the underdog.
The end.

ROFL! Just face it - They were raging hot favourites last year and they will be raging hot favourites again this year.
Never! As if we will be! You have 11 clubs full of players to choose from. We have 3. You guys are the favourites, and rightly so.

Also, if I recall correctly after game 1 last year we were written off.... [icon_shady

To even hint that QLD are underdogs shows someones ignorance to the sport and clearly not up to date with the current playing roster that the QLD team has to choose from, anyone who is in form and shit hot (in most positions) is from QLD. Honestly it will take a solid effort for the NSW team and selectors to pull of a win this series. Not saying there isn't any quality players from NSW but with the right formula to win is the big question.

Back to the topic though of turncoats. I would like to see a count of NSW based Broncos fans that will be cheering for QLD. They will give some excuse as to why they will be blah blah blah... As well as how long they have been.

This is the reason plenty of NSW fans get disgusted with SOO and don't care by the end of the series (win or loss) like myself, because these people who support an out of state team and then follow these players into Rep games without looking at the underlining factor of what the game/series is meant to mean. Your state vs the other state. Again don't get me wrong, I follow Souths players in rep games but only cheering them on to play well and not get injuried, country will always come first.

To those people, have some pride in your state and some balls to support them. I will probably hate all 17 players that will turn up in the sky blue jersey, but I will still cheer them on because they will be playing for my state. If they win great, if they loss tough luck might get them next time. Again not going to loose any sleep over a win or a loss.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncorob
  • BroncoFan94
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Kev_Guz
  • MrMoore
  • eggstar10
  • Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • Spoon
  • Scorchie
  • cento
  • pennywisealfie
  • sooticus
  • Porthoz
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.