OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Yeah there is no real benefit to releasing Bird or Milford unless we were to somehow snag Cameron Smith or someone of equal value. Bird has only a season to go then the club can move on from him.

Lets face it next year is going to be more about rebuilding then making a push for the finals. I’m not expecting anything spectacular until we can free some cap space which won’t happen until 2022

John Cartwright apparently joining the coaching ranks
Got him cheap. Needs cash so he can getting the beers in down at Kirra. No name dropping here...at least I'm now a chance at real insider info😎

Cartwright is a great choice, Garry reporting it, so has creedance.

Badel reporting Bellamy has been offered a 10 year gig at Brissy.

Not sure how I feel about Cartwright. Certainly wasn’t one of the top options listed and I don’t really think he’s one of the rugby league brains that can help Walters be the best.

Just compare him mate to what we had this year (i.e. Ben Cross). Carty is a hell of an improvement on him. He has a lot of coaching experience and of course was part of the Cowboys success in 2015. He has a 46 per cent win rate in just under 200 games as an NRL head coach, which is pretty decent, and has also served as an assistant with the Roosters, NSW and the Kangaroos. Let's not forget he also guided the Titans to within a game of the grand final in 2010.

I think he will do well and someone like Neil Henry still could come on board too.

Last edited:
Oh god. I fucking hope I'm wrong but you walked out of the frying pan and into the fire. No first-grade experience and a few wins with the best QLD team has to offer. He also just comes off a doofus in commentary...

I'll eat the largest crow steak if he succeeds but just because he's an 'old buy' doesn't mean shit. Seibold might get the last laugh.

Last edited:
Oh god. I fucking hope I'm wrong but you walked out of the frying pan and into the fire. No first-grade experience and a few wins with the best QLD team has to offer.

I'll eat the largest crow steak if he succeeds but just because he's an 'old buy' doesn't mean shit. Seibold might get the last laugh.

Buddy if I were you, I'd be more concerned about facing the Storm this weekend than worrying about us. On current form, you blokes are gonna get absolutely flogged. And yes, we know all about floggings here so am more than qualified to speak on the matter.

Oh god. I fucking hope I'm wrong but you walked out of the frying pan and into the fire. No first-grade experience and a few wins with the best QLD team has to offer. He also just comes off a doofus in commentary...

**** off dickhead.

Hit a sour note did I boys. Let's see Kevin I can't string a sentence together get these young boys who can barely string a sentence together either.

You don't need to remind me of the Eels but hey 3rd is 3rd and well, last is last. Let's see how many Walters guides you to. I'll be first to admit if I'm wrong but I feel pretty fucking smug that won't happen next year.

Last edited:
Hit a sour notr did I boys. Let's see Kevin I can't string a sentence together get these young boys who can barely string a sentence together either.

You don't need to remind me of the Eels but hey 3rd is 3rd and well, last is last. Let's see how many Walters guides you to.

You would be an expert on coming last, in both football and life.

Hit a sour note did I boys. Let's see Kevin I can't string a sentence together get these young boys who can barely string a sentence together either.

You don't need to remind me of the Eels but hey 3rd is 3rd and well, last is last. Let's see how many Walters guides you to. I'll be first to admit if I'm wrong but I feel pretty fucking smug that won't happen next year.
19DAB8E2 3532 4CBF 9C2A B9BD76C40B6A

It’s a wonder your club even exists anymore

Last edited:
View attachment 10109
It’s a wonder your club even exists anymore
Let's see how your next few years go.
I can't wait to save this post. It's like all those fools who thought Heath Ledger was the worse casting and Nolan went crazy. Yes, Broncos you are the crazy Nolan fans.
Look forward to smashing your new coach at the end of the year in Origin.

The guys might come off as a 'doofus' in commentary but in real life he's a quite guy( unless comfortable) and knows his football. If you like, try listening to Bellamy who sounds like he left school at age 8 but most agree, he knows his football.

Let's see how your next few years go.
I can't wait to save this post. It's like all those fools who thought Heath Ledger was the worse casting and Nolan went crazy. Yes, Broncos you are the crazy Nolan fans.
Look forward to smashing your new coach at the end of the year in Origin.
Lot of lip from a **** who hasn’t won anything in the past 3 decades. Jog on son.

**** I even said I hope you guys pull through. I just don't think Kevin will get you there. But hey when you've been fed a dog shit over and over, what's a bit of a human shit right.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.