OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Macca coming back is a conundrum. I see value and potential in both Turpin and Paix. Theres also value in Maccas older head.

We have an oversupply in the 9/7/6 department, its a headache.
Milf - 1m
Deardon - 300k?
Croft - 400k
Sos - 200k?
Turpin - 300k?
Paix - 200k?
Macca. - 400k

Last edited:
Macca coming back is a conundrum. I see value and potential in both Turpin and Paix. Theres also value in Maccas older head.

Milf - 1m
Deardon - 300k?
Croft - 400k
Sos - 200k?
Turpin - 300k?
Paix - 200k?
Macca. - 400k
What makes it worse is we have an oversupply that is grossly under delivering 👎

Milf - 1m
Deardon - 300k?
Croft - 400k
Sos - 200k?
Turpin - 300k?
Paix - 200k?
Macca. - 400k
Macca I think you'll find is on in excess of $500k so it's not his ability as a backup option that's the issue, so much as it is the cost we incur for a guy like him to sit on the Bench or play Queensland Cup all year.

Milf - 1m
Deardon - 300k?
Croft - 400k
Sos - 200k?
Turpin - 300k?
Paix - 200k?
Macca. - 400k
Lot of average options

Milf - 1m
Deardon - 300k?
Croft - 400k
Sos - 200k?
Turpin - 300k?
Paix - 200k?
Macca. - 400k

An oversupply yes......Of complete and proven duds. Of those named, Dearden, Turpin and maybe Paix would be the only ones I would keep.

Is this official ......got a news link?

Macca is still on contract with Brisbane so it doesn't really have to be made official. We will see what Macca decides.. I doubt the Knights really need him next year.

If we can extract the maximum out of TPJ he has all the potential to be the best forward in the game, he isn't a run meter forward though he is at his best attracting 2-4 defenders popping out offloads that create massive holes and absolutely shattering the morale of other teams with his physical presence, at his best he is the alpha of the field.

Sounds like Andrew Fifita at his peak.

View attachment 10188

Macca is still on contract with Brisbane so it doesn't really have to be made official. We will see what Macca decides.. I doubt the Knights really need him next year.

Less love and more skill for mine. Still, I'd rather Macca than Luke. Luke has lost it. He either runs at the line or shoves the ball out wide. He doesn't look either side for options. At least Macca did - before he ran at the line or shovelled the ball out wide. Oh for someone creative like Harry Grant.

Less love and more skill for mine. Still, I'd rather Macca than Luke. Luke has lost it. He either runs at the line or shoves the ball out wide. He doesn't look either side for options. At least Macca did - before he ran at the line or shovelled the ball out wide. Oh for someone creative like Harry Grant.

The signing of Jake Friend just seems glaringly obvious to me. Management have spoken about wanting experience in the spine.. Jake Friend is an experienced winner. Macca has a lot of experience at losing.

I'd give Friend a 2 year deal. If we concentrate on signing someone unattainable like Cam Smith then we are going to miss out on Friend.

Last edited:
Macca also adds defensive starch and, as I understand it, plays that leadership role helping the younger blokes adjust to life in grade and modelling the behaviours we expect from NRL players. It's a shame he's just not that good as a hooker any more because aside from that he's exactly the type of bloke we could use around Red Hill.

Macca also adds defensive starch and, as I understand it, plays that leadership role helping the younger blokes adjust to life in grade and modelling the behaviours we expect from NRL players. It's a shame he's just not that good as a hooker any more because aside from that he's exactly the type of bloke we could use around Red Hill.

Coaching/mentoring role. Get kevvie into his ear about retirement ala Blake Green

1. Tristan Sailor
6. Lachlan Lam
7. Braydon Trindall
9. Jake Friend

Why are we not looking at any of these guys? All of them are off contract and all are Queenslanders

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • broncoscope
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brotherdu
  • Mister Wright
  • phoenix
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.