OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Im not averse to Macca returning; until Turps can prove he can play more than 5 consecutive games without breaking something then Macca is a suitable back up.

Yeh, his contract is a problem but....if your eyes are firmly planted on 2021 off season then what's 12 months...?

Apparently none of you guys have heard of depth and competition for spots.. I wasn't saying that should be our spine.. I'm saying that we should sign those players.

And none of you want to acknowledge that the price of those young players will rise dramatically once they do start playing NRL regularly.. Because they are good players.

I think Sailor, Trindall and Lam have brighter futures than Milford.

Also... Jake Friend is probably the most underrated player in the comp.. He is what holds the roosters together as a team. Their middle is nowhere near as good without him there.
I agree with that last bit as long as your not trying to convince us he should be playing origin above grant

Last edited:
He surely isn’t working their anymore... he seems a bit to bitter about everything that happens their these days
I don't think it's bitterness, it's more from the heart, wants the best for the club and not afraid to point it out because unlike someone like Gordy who has shown himself to be nothing but a mercenary with dubious motives.

I don't think it's bitterness, it's more from the heart, wants the best for the club and not afraid to point it out because unlike someone like Gordy who has shown himself to be nothing but a mercenary with dubious motives.
Yeah bitter wasn’t the right word but if he wanted to keep his job he wouldn’t be running round talking shit about every department of the football club or otherwise he would be the most hated employee... not that he’s wrong cause he is spot on but that is just the reality of the situation

Last edited:
Macca I think you'll find is on in excess of $500k so it's not his ability as a backup option that's the issue, so much as it is the cost we incur for a guy like him to sit on the Bench or play Queensland Cup all year.
The cost of him playing 1st grade, will be greater......

Macca I think you'll find is on in excess of $500k so it's not his ability as a backup option that's the issue, so much as it is the cost we incur for a guy like him to sit on the Bench or play Queensland Cup all year.
Backup for injuries is all he should be.

You don’t play a player just because he’s expensive. That’s honouring sunk costs. You chose the best team possible. Though there’s definitely an argument to be had that Macca is in our best 17.

I’d play him at lock as I’ve said before but I know it won’t happen and can see all the redone against it, I just think it could work.

I was hoping Cameron Smith keeps playing for the Storm so we can grab Harry Grant long-term on McCulloch's money and build the team around him like Benji Marshall said. If we get Bellamy as coaching director in 2022 that might entice Harry to move to the Broncos in 2023 after his contract expires with the Storm, and Harry is a Queenslander too, an added incentive to return home.

Last edited:
I was hoping Cameron Smith keeps playing for the Storm so we can grab Harry Grant long-term on McCulloch's money and build the team around him like Benji Marshall said. If we get Bellamy as coaching director in 2022 that might entice Harry to move to the Broncos in 2023 after his contract expires with the Storm, and Harry is a Queenslander too, an added incentive to return home.
Even if grant stays at melb for 2021, i think his contract is up at 2022, so we could always make a big play for him then.

Hopefully by then we have made some progress in our roster and performance and our club become more attractive to players.

He hates what Lockyer has become
I agree as well, he needs to be in the coaching staff not on the board, one of the best players if not the best the game has possessed being wasted in a arena he is out of his depth.

Imagine a world where he was our Halves coach..

Sounds like Andrew Fifita at his peak.
Nah, Andrew was more of a meter eater with some offload ability, I haven't seen anyone in the game that can pop a ball off multiple defenders like TPJ in the game ever, his Offload ability is without question the best in the game(if he could do a full season without getting suspended he would dominate the offload stats every season easily).

His biggest problem is the difference between his best games and worst games is far too large, he just needs to work on closing the gap(Because his best games are completely unrealistic as a regular standard due to how insane they can be and his worst look like he is lost).

Last edited:

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.