OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

If we get our assistant coach to talk to his boy and Kevvie talks to his boy and we sign Triston Sailor we'd start to look like the Broncos again.....at least on paper.

Because it's probably a worse spine than the one that just won the spoon?
Well his aim is for us to field a completely reserve grade quality side.

While I know they played like it this year, talent wise that's not the case.

Apparently none of you guys have heard of depth and competition for spots.. I wasn't saying that should be our spine.. I'm saying that we should sign those players.

And none of you want to acknowledge that the price of those young players will rise dramatically once they do start playing NRL regularly.. Because they are good players.

I think Sailor, Trindall and Lam have brighter futures than Milford.

Also... Jake Friend is probably the most underrated player in the comp.. He is what holds the roosters together as a team. Their middle is nowhere near as good without him there.

Last edited:
Apparently none of you guys have heard of depth and competition for spots.. I wasn't saying that should be our spine.. I'm saying that we should sign those players.

And none of you want to acknowledge that the price of those young players will rise dramatically once they do start playing NRL regularly.. Because they are good players.

I think Sailor, Trindall and Lam have brighter futures than Milford.

Also... Jake Friend is probably the most underrated player in the comp.. He is what holds the roosters together as a team. Their middle is nowhere near as good without him there.

Our whole squad played lower than depth level this year, we would love to have depth level players.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.