OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Only disappointing part about this whole thing was how Kevvie's appointment has been announced, through friggin Buzz Rothfield breaking the news.

Would have been much more appropriate (and memorable) if Karl and Whitey (or that Adam Walsh fella) had organised with Kayla for there to be a 'Coach Reveal' last Thursday night after Darius and Kayla had finished theirs. Blue dust for Kevvie, and green dust for Greeny. They could have even organised for Seibs to come in and kick the little plastic football.

The players would have all been crying tears of joy for sure!

Last edited:
First up, welcome aboard Kevvie. Everything comes to he who waits eh! If Michael Hagan could be persuaded to get on board as an assistant coach I'd hope the board would see this as a very strong move. I would then leave it up to the new CEO to sit down with Kevvie to identify a younger up and coming coach to act as the second assistant. This second appointment would then be groomed to take over from Kevvie in a proper pathways program.

Should the younger assistant prove to be not up to the task they can always swap him out at their leisure. But we need to ensure we have proper structures in place to make future transitions as seamless as possible. This current board of directors have proved to be incapable of organising even the basics of a club.

For now, the biggest priority for Kevvie is identifying who is responsible for the leaks to the media as this is the quickest way to destabilise his position.

Well done, Kevvie. All the best - really, really hope you have success as you deserve the opportunity!

As for Bellamy, I want to see him here but this rat that we have leaking shit to the media every time something is being spoken at a high level needs to go.
This type of thing is what will make Bellamy backflip *if* anything has been discussed or verbally agreed on.
Hopefully Bellyache is here, I can actually see things changing in a positive manner if he is overseeing this playing group.
There would certainly be some nervous players, and that's a great thing!

Last edited:
along with guys like Parker and Hodges, i think he needs some experience as his right hand man ... someone like Neil Henry would be a good addition to the coaching team.
Having Henry sitting in the coaches box beside Kevin is a must. Mention was made that it was part of the interview process to nominate an intended team of assistants. Therefore I assume Kevin's team is strong and Henry maybe more than a chance. I'm certain Stubbs will be in there somewhere as well.

Only disappointing part about this whole thing was how Kevvie's appointment has been announced, through friggin Buzz Rothfield breaking the news.

Would have been much more appropriate (and memorable) if Karl and Whitey (or that Adam Walsh fella) had organised with Kayla for there to be a 'Coach Reveal' last Thursday night after Darius and Kayla had finished theirs. Blue dust for Kevvie, and green dust for Greeny. They could have even organised for Seibs to come in and kick the little plastic football.

If Kevvie is pissed off at how it was announced imagine how Green feels if he didn’t know.

Hope he's right. Makes sense and falls in line with Kevvie's success

Source Fox Sports.

“The Telegraph reports influential people at the Broncos only agreed to give Walters the job if they can also hire an experienced supervisor above him to oversee operations.”

Looking More and more like the Craig and Kevvie show.

Last edited:
If it’s a Craig and Kevie show
I’m 100% streaking.

Giphy

Got to admit every position looks to be filled by the best person possible, if the board could do this now, what stopped them before?

Last edited:

Blue dust for Kevvie? Surely you mean maroon!

Also Siebold goes to kick his ball but misses and being filled with egg, it smashes on the ground and ends up all over his face while he is talking about some kid in the Middle East who reminds him of something or rather that isn’t connected to anything else.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.