OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Thank you for articulately your thoughts on Kevin, rather than saying Parra hasn't won since 1843. Perhaps I lacked the tack and just went off my gut with Kevin. Having a bald merkin coach who gets knocked out of straight finals does that. Also, I am a NSWer, so naturally, the coach of my mortal enemy has altered my opinion.

The irony is the parra vs bronc games are some of my fav because we have sides of the family that barrack for both. Isn't that was footy is about. I honestly do wish you the best. Fifa going kills, but Staggs god, he can be a beast. And hey, Boyd is finally fucking dust.

I get this is a fan forum though so I may take my leave. Best of luck and I'll see you on LU.
If you casually scroll through this thread your posts about Kev definitely stand out. There are other negative posts about Kev but yours come across as slightly more combative and it almost seems like your looking for an argument. I'm all for it cause it livens these threads up but if your wondering why members keep attacking you, it's probably the aforementioned reason.

What are we thinking 9am Wednesday morning press conference announcement? I wonder what kind of emotion Kevvie will show given how long he's wanted this.

Thank you. If you even went through my post history I've been fuking envious of the Broncos. I even said I'd eat crow and admit I was wrong if Walters smashes it out of the park. God, you don't think I know we've won 2 spoons in 5 years.

Can we be critical of other clubs without be like HARHADYA you've never won shit. It's not good for discussion and aside that I don't think Kevin is the guy for you, I feel I've been fair.

At least we can’t get any worse with Kevin. The other goose we hired took us from top 8 to last...

The only way is up.

Be hard to tell from the emotion on his face unless he pencils on some eyebrows

Serious, down to business Kev I hope. He can jump around and throw crazy fists in the air, when he is not on the clock... 😂

Not all are destined to be great coaches, some are more suited to being assistants. I like the idea of Cartwright as an assistant, same with Matterson and Henry.

Kearney is another example of a great assistant but shit head coach.

Not all are destined to be great coaches, some are more suited to being assistants. I like the idea of Cartwright as an assistant, same with Matterson and Henry.

Kearney is another example of a great assistant but shit head coach.

I really hope Kevvie doesn't also fit into that category.

Ignore the parra troll. So what is a pass mark for the team next year? I think even if they scrape into the 8 that is more than a pass. If he can stop them leaking points in defence, markedly reduce the F/A differential and get them to 9 or 10 with an upward trajectory that would probably constitute a pass for the first year.
It's got a strange symmetry with the Titans of this year. Like last year the Tits were last with 4 wins from 25, we're last with 3 from 20.
This year the Titans finish 9th and it is widely considered a successful season so if we make the 8 next year from what, 24/5 games you'd have to say the same.

If both the Broncos and Titans make the finals next year two other teams don't and I'm hoping it's Parra and Parra, nah. Parra and Roosters.

I'm already looking forward to seeing the mighty Broncos rise again and I'll be hoping the Titans kick on. **** the cowpats though.

We have a relatively high number of players that will be coming back from injuries during this off season. This could hamper Kevvie's pre-season preparations. Despite this I dearly hope he does not molly coddle the roster and he starts with a real tough bootcamp to get a true indication of just who is willing to do the hard yards for a jersey. Every last one of them need to be made to earn the jersey for 2021. No more saloon passages into first grade.

This all is only possible if the QRL has by then managed to get our second tier comp (ISC) back up and running.

I'd also be pleased if Kev and Alf re-ignite our association with the Ipswich jets and get the Walker bros. back on board. Apparently we missed a real serious half when their nephew headed off to the Roosters.

I'm also hoping young Walsh is at least able to begin training with the senior squad in 2021.

why didnt they just announce him 6 weeks ago..?

He was favourite to coach us even before Siebs left the bubble....im sorry but I dont get what was gained by taking this long....

We "could" have been 6 weeks ahead of schedule to get the playing group hitting the ground running in pre season....inbedding his coaching style and philosophy etc...

Great that its done now but......

It normally takes them a few months to follow our advice:

He was favourite to coach us even before Siebs left the bubble....im sorry but I dont get what was gained by taking this long....

We "could" have been 6 weeks ahead of schedule to get the playing group hitting the ground running in pre season....inbedding his coaching style and philosophy etc...

Great that its done now but......

They are jumping at shadows. Last time the media hounded them because they believed that Seibold was organised months in advance and they didn’t go through a legit interview process so they wanted it to seem like they did this time.

The need to not give a **** about the media and realise they will criticise either way, that’s what they do. The same guys like Kent that criticised them last time for not doing a proper interview process are criticising them this time saying “interviews are a waste of time, if you know he’s your coach just sign him”.

They cannot win with the media and they need to stop trying.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.