OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Which part of his coaching history, surely you are not talking about the part where he coached the Clydesdales to a premiership.

You would not be talking about his history of taking the Ipswich Jets who had finished 9th in the two preceding seasons before he arrived there to 4th in his 1st season and then to the minor premiership in his second season.

Or perhaps you are talking about Catalans where in his first season there they made the finals and the team wound up in the semi final, one game away from the grand final and beaten by the eventual winners ,Leeds Rhinos. Was that what you were referring to?

Or perhaps it was his highly successful stints as an assistant coach at Melbourne and Brisbane where he was responsible for coaching the attack (the attack that took Brisbane to a grand final in 2015). Was that what you were referring to?

If not, it must be his history in State of Origin where he won his first two series and he has managed to run NSW close with a vastly inferior squad.

You might guess from the above that I believe your opinion is flawed and of little weight.
Yeah I completely agree especially in that assistant coaching part... in recent history it would be assumed that him and WB orchestrated the most dominant attacking play over a season... the out the back cut out pass from Boyd to Oates was unstoppable and was partly a reason for such success that season

It’s actually heart warming not only to see kevvie so happy and emotional but more importantly this whole forum for once in its duration coming together and appreciating the sudden pride that has been reinstated in our beloved broncos

Absolutely. All the burn the boats crap rubbed me the wrong way with Seibold pretty early on. Why the **** would you burn the boats and tear down the legacy of such a proud and successful club? It was a shit attitude and no wonder the place went to shit.

Walters bleeds Broncos and his passion alone will turn this joint around from the joke of the league to being a good team again. He's also doing an excellent job of hiring good assistants immediately instead of Demas Wong, Ben fucking Cross and Peter Gentle. Who the **** are those guys? What pedigree do they have in the game or in our club? It was a tough ask to even like our coaching team before. Seibold's arrogance of trying to be too fancy was his downfall.

You just know Walters isn't an arrogant **** because even after everything, he didn't hold a grudge and did everything possible to become our head coach and his happy tears in the interview with The King is telling. That's the passion our club lost when we sacked Bennett and hired a no personality gronk for a coach. Bring on the Kevolution.

I reckon Seibold came in and sat everyone down and then pulled out that out of context sob farce about some kid with a disability right off the bat and the players went, um ok, this guy is clueless and situationally tone deaf.

Yeah I completely agree especially in that assistant coaching part... in recent history it would be assumed that him and WB orchestrated the most dominant attacking play over a season... the out the back cut out pass from Boyd to Oates was unstoppable and was partly a reason for such success that season

I could be wrong but didn’t Lockyer to Karmichael Hunt start the whole sweep play? Boyd just mastered it in 2015. Even Milford knew the play well and it showed when Boyd went back to fullback this season.

I could be wrong but didn’t Lockyer to Karmichael Hunt start the whole sweep play? Boyd just mastered it in 2015. Even Milford knew the play well and it showed when Boyd went back to fullback this season.
You could be right whilst I can’t remember Lockyer and hunt doing it that play was unstoppable in 2015 and both Kev and Wayne deserve a lot of credit for that outstanding play

As a matter of fact if we can get the best out of our forward pack through the middle and pangai starts to dominate that left edge that play could definitely be reignited as you would assume kevvie is gonna play Oates at left wing despite his recent form slump

What does Walter's think of Oates atm is he still part of plans for 2021?

For some reason I had it in my head that Boyd ruptured his ACL in 2015, hence the Hoffman “well, well, well...

My memory ain’t great though.

I think that was 2014 after his achilles.

Wow, It is light and day between Pies and Kev. Kev has so much pride and love for this club where Pies just seemed like he disereved to be here. I am so happy at the moment, seeing Kev say you going to be there for us Wally and Wal with twinkle says I will I am a proud Bronco. That and Kev tearing up got me thrilled to be a Bronco even despite a spoon. That is the spirit of this club that I grew up with, proud and unashamed, thats what pissed so many other fans off, we were the best new we were the best and had pride in our club. I want that back, I am actually feeling confident I will see it sooner then I thought.

Go get them Kev we are all behind you mate.

You could be right whilst I can’t remember Lockyer and hunt doing it that play was unstoppable in 2015 and both Kev and Wayne deserve a lot of credit for that outstanding play
It was definitely Lockyer and hunt. They did it before the storm did it. Hunt will forever be the forgotten child to be honest. If he never left, I have no doubt he would have been a legend of the game. Incredibly talented player. Keep in mind, all the highlights you see were while he was 22 or younger... Incredible really. To this day, I don't think we have seen a 21/22 year old as good as hunt. Ponga is already 22 and hasn't achieved anything like hunt did.

So who does he sack.
As much hate as Milford gets, I don't think he's that big of an issue. TPJ needs to sort himself out for sure.

Boyd was the poison in my opinion, I think we will be a lot better without him. Definitely need a couple hard edge big effort players though. If we had a King Gutho or Wade Graham type we'd do well.

As much hate as Milford gets, I don't think he's that big of an issue. TPJ needs to sort himself out for sure.

Boyd was the poison in my opinion, I think we will be a lot better without him. Definitely need a couple hard edge big effort players though. If we had a King Gutho or Wade Graham type we'd do well.
Bird can be that IF his body holds together.

B37D5C75 BEF4 4FF1 A3D4 DFD5801A5790

Vroom vroom

Loved this, his passion and his character. And the fact he asked the king if he could come help

Might heal some wounds with the King too. He’s always been a bit anti-Brisbane in general ever since then (when it doesn’t affect his Brisbane ch9 gig).

Obviously he wouldn’t say no on camera, but it’d be nice if he legitimately came back on board as a supporter of the club

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • marw
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.