The NRL published TPA figures...

I didn't say it was going to be easy, and yes, it would hurt, and some generational fans would lose out, but at the end of the day, those old fans are just holding the game back like the old assholes with all those extra jobs.

Something has to happen. And I'm sick to death of money being spent on shit clubs, meaning every other aspect of the game misses out on that money.

A change needs to happen. Top to bottom, Administration to players.

im hearing ya - greenturd was mooted as the all might saviour. hahahaha what a joke he is.
fyi - if ya ever get a chance to check out nrl head quarters make sure you do. their is dead driftwood everywhere in that joint and no one knows what the next person does. wages bill must be fucking enormous and should be spent elsewhere.

if the nrl was a publicly listed company their would be bloodshed and the shareholders would not tolerate the shit that goes on. the jount would be turned upside down and ran like a proper business, which would flow onto the clubs as well. no where to hide. wishful thinking i guess

you are on the right track mork, here is an old one that is well known amongst the nrl clubs-
developer associated to a club sells land to an unnamed player for x $ below market value. they then build a house for x $ below everyday joe's cost to build. technically the house and land should have cost $1m for me or you - however for mr unnamed player they acutally get it for 700k - or the house is bought and built for undisclosed sums in the parents name. its creative and it happens.

Hmmm so cowboys don’t feature in the top
TPA disclosed amounts AND the have a property developer on their board? Coincidence? Hmmm...

I notice Smith had an OAK milk in his hand the whole post game the other night- they're a personal sponsor so nice plug work.

I would still like to see on paper how the rooster fit under the sombrero.

Heard the news that SBW is about to sign with them to play this year too. You have to be fucking joking. It’s a complete joke now

Heard the news that SBW is about to sign with them to play this year too. You have to be fucking joking. It’s a complete joke now

Reminds me of the Kinne sketch with the magic coffee table. “Sometimes I want to see how far we can push this cap cheating thing and just sign players everywhere”.

Enter the salary cap auditor to say something like:

‘There were some unexplained irregularities, like three books but since it isn’t two, we believed there was nothing else to investigate.’

Is brown paper ok?

Brown paper, recycled paper or reflex do not care. When 3/4 of their squad is not coming through junior development and they fill the sheets like they do, something is not right. Wyong Roo's certainly don't have 50% of the Australian Juniors squad on their books, let alone the shed barely have hot water.

Brown paper, recycled paper or reflex do not care. When 3/4 of their squad is not coming through junior development and they fill the sheets like they do, something is not right. Wyong Roo's certainly don't have 50% of the Australian Juniors squad on their books, let alone the shed barely have hot water.

Ahh! So that’s it, the brown paper bags (probably waterproof plastic) are shoved into the hot water pipes!

Fucked if I can work this out?? How the **** can they afford these signings?
Who left,
Dog rooter
SKD
Guerra
Gordon
Watson
And a couple of no names...
So they can replace them with
Cronk
Tedesco
Crichton
SBW
Re sign Cordner, Napa, JWH and Keary...

Makes perfect sense

It really is Storm level recruiting, tells you everything.

Actually, this is worse. The Storm only recruited Crocker plus a million re-signings. They also lost a few superstars and were still over the cap by a mile.

Every Roosters signing is a superstar plus signing all the best young talent from anywhere else AND re-sign everyonecthey want.

Ahh! So that’s it, the brown paper bags (probably waterproof plastic) are shoved into the hot water pipes!

property in greece is still cheap and plenty of nice waterront villas there - if ya catch my drift!!!

The hiring of the salary cap auditor a month or so ago is now very telling as to his purpose and their intentions. ****s...

Yep. ‘So, Ian, you never caught a very blatant cheating scheme. What did they do wrong?’

(Frantically writing down notes of what not to do.)

(Ian leaves)

Massive sound of laughter followed by a phone call to whoever is behind it all, ‘Mate, as we suspected, nothing to worry about.’

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.