The Queensland Halfback

When it comes to Johns (who is the 2nd greatest and my 2nd hero) i say **** all those things he did off the field and let's admire the brilliance on it. Remember it was estacy he took and if you think he was ovverated you know nothing about Rugby League. Also Wendell was caught with cocaine after partying with Lockyer.

Which Andrew Johns are we talking about??? There was 2 of him after all..

What does Wendell's cocaine habits have to do with the fact Johns was a chronic drug taker? I've never defended Wendell for what he did.

Fact is Johns wasn't even good enough to be halfback for NSW for most of his career - seems like I wasn't the only one who didn't rate him that highly if the selectors didn't either...

Then again why am I arguing about this with you? I should just leave you and Rocky to your private party together showering each other with misplaced love for the Blues...

You're making no point when you call Johns a bad boy. Remember Julian O'Neil the stupidest, craziest and most dangerous controversial off-field idiot you can possibly find.

What did i do excatly. Labelling Julian O'Neil the most controversial and out of control Rugby League bad boy off all time which he was. Look him up if you don't believe me.

What did i do excatly. Labelling Julian O'Neil the most controversial and out of control Rugby League bad boy off all time which he was. Look him up if you don't believe me.

And what does that have to do with the Queensland halfback?

BroncoMan, you're taking this thread off-topic.

BHQ wants productive members who will ADD something to a topic - not take it off topic with some inflammatory swipe at Qld journalism.

It couldn't be anyone other than Cronk. No way would the QLD management walk away from the loyalty program they've used in the past decade.

Langer is still looking fit to me.

Actually there was a pass that someone threw from dummy half last week in the broncos game that went behind everyone bar Allan Langer who was on the field at the time. I swear the dummy half got confused and thought Langer was a player. Would have loved him to catch it and put in a chip kick haha

Cronk in the no 7.. Don't need DCE in the side unless injury's to JT or Cronk. Love to see someone like Gillett, he can cover backrow / centre and 5/8 in a pinch to

Cronk all the way. And like most have said - DCE if any injuries.

I love Cooper. I'd love to see him in a Broncos jersey.

I dont like the precedence the QLD selectors are setting where they seem to think we need a half on the bench. Lets be honest, cronk is a half and thats it. he came on last year into the lock position and played awesome, but he did leave us a forward short. I really cant see how DCE could come on and play anywhere but half. which poses the question, what happens to the team then? Cronk to lock again?

I certainly wouldn't be playing Cherry-Evans off the bench. I think just go in with 4 forwards unless Berrigan is playing superbly and deserves a run off the bench.

I dont like the precedence the QLD selectors are setting where they seem to think we need a half on the bench. Lets be honest, cronk is a half and thats it. he came on last year into the lock position and played awesome, but he did leave us a forward short. I really cant see how DCE could come on and play anywhere but half. which poses the question, what happens to the team then? Cronk to lock again?

Correct. Cronk comes on late in the halves and plays a lock/hooker role, because he has fresh legs. DCE would offer nothing in this context and I would be highly surprised if picking him off the bench has even been discussed in Camp Maroon.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.