The Rock is dead

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
boring when it comes to State of Origin time and his apologising for all that is shit south of the qld border.

Ah, it's alive! Someone double kill that corpse!

Gotta thank Rock and twizted for their current sig. Just reminds me why i hate nsw so much, and will make 5 in a row that much more satisfying. weak ass scum

QUEENSLANDER said:
Gotta thank Rock and twizted for their current sig. Just reminds me why i hate nsw so much, and will make 5 in a row that much more satisfying. weak ass scum
crying+baby.jpg

The Rock said:
If Steve Price could fight, he wouldn't have been laying on the ground unconscious and thus Poore wouldn't have had to grab his jersey to see if he was ok.
Can you remember them last year? "Steve Price didn't get knocked out by a punch. It was Waterhouse that did it, he hit him from behind and that knocked him out". Pffttt. Steve Price just can't fight and most QLDers as well . Carl Webb anyone? [icon_lol1.

Out of 960 Minutes of League over the past 4yrs I'm impressed to see that you guys managed to find 1 minute of footage to cheer about. Hopefully after this year you get at least another minute.

The Rock said:
Twiztid said:
[quote="The Rock":1t2z1dgq]
If Steve Price could fight, he wouldn't have been laying on the ground unconscious and thus Poore wouldn't have had to grab his jersey to see if he was ok.
Can you remember them last year? "Steve Price didn't get knocked out by a punch. It was Waterhouse that did it, he hit him from behind and that knocked him out". Pffttt. Steve Price just can't fight and most QLDers as well . Carl Webb anyone? [icon_lol1.

Yeah, speaking of pussy's, what about Carl Webb? I remember that fight he had with Luke Bailey, once he had him on the ground he put his hands around his neck. Yeah, real big and tough you fat ****, go eat some more Chiko rolls![/quote:1t2z1dgq]
I find it ironic that you're saying how untough Webb is for doing that, yet you think it's ok to show Steve Price being picked up and dropped while unconscious time and time again.

Seriously, whether or not I like Steve Price, whether or not it's a QLDer, I think it's horrible that you have that as part of your sig. Hell, I don't think I'd like watching it even if it was Jarryd Hayne and that's saying something.

The Rock said:
Yeah it's horrible.....a horrible shame he can't fight.

That's fair enough you can have that after all its rugby league not boxing. However Can you explain why 17 NSW players can't play league?

draggx said:
The Rock said:

That's fair enough you can have that after all its rugby league not boxing. However Can you explain why 17 NSW players can't play league?

Game set matches blues boys.

It's quite sad that these NSW supporters take pride in seeing someone like Justin Poore lift an unconscious man and then drop him.

Certainly speaks volumes.

ningnangnong said:
It's quite sad that these NSW supporters take pride in seeing someone like Justin Poore lift an unconscious man and then drop him.

Certainly speaks volumes.

DONT BITE. not even a nibble.

Just think of this.

88655845.jpg

draggx said:
The Rock said:

they've had more than 17 players over the last 4 years

HAHAHA that picture is awesome. Look at the blues players!! despair!!

Active Now

• marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.