The Rock is dead

chazta said:
draggx said:
The Rock said:
Yeah it's horrible.....a horrible shame he can't fight.

That's fair enough you can have that after all its rugby league not boxing. However Can you explain why 17 NSW players can't play league?

they've had more than 17 players over the last 4 years

Yeah but Wallace an Ennis can play so they don't count and I'm sure there would be a couple of others with some skill.

Bannermania said:
ningnangnong said:
It's quite sad that these NSW supporters take pride in seeing someone like Justin Poore lift an unconscious man and then drop him.

Certainly speaks volumes.

DONT BITE. not even a nibble.

Just think of this.

88655845.jpg
Who's that with their hands over their head? It makes me laugh, whoever it is. [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

It's David Williams...Origin 2 last year I think it was, he was running, great charge by Tonga dislodged the ball and Israel scooped it up, went through Poore I think and straight under the posts.

it's so brilliant. Sums up the last 4 years pretty well for the Blues. bahaha.

Ah David Williams, another pearler of a selection for NSW right there!

Bannermania said:
ningnangnong said:
It's quite sad that these NSW supporters take pride in seeing someone like Justin Poore lift an unconscious man and then drop him.

Certainly speaks volumes.

DONT BITE. not even a nibble.

Just think of this.

88655845.jpg

Just thought I would quote this so everyone see this pic again - awfully quiet from those blues supporters..... [icon_shru

ddd said:
Just thought I would quote this so everyone see this pic again - awfully quiet from those blues supporters..... [icon_shru
Did you forget? We have better things to like get stuck in tunnels, go out clubbing and eating pizza to look at this thread.

The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Gotta thank Rock and twizted for their current sig. Just reminds me why i hate nsw so much, and will make 5 in a row that much more satisfying. weak ass scum

If Steve Price could fight, he wouldn't have been laying on the ground unconscious and thus Poore wouldn't have had to grab his jersey to see if he was ok.
I just don't get how NSW ppl can gloat over that punch when Kimmorley had hold of Prices left hand, fair fight or typical cat act ala Barrett on Inglis or Creagh running away or Waterhouse coming from behind or Poore lifting him and dropping him. Fair dinkum, forget about the Gatorade at half time just poor them 17 saucers of milk.

Dexter said:
The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Gotta thank Rock and twizted for their current sig. Just reminds me why i hate nsw so much, and will make 5 in a row that much more satisfying. weak ass scum

If Steve Price could fight, he wouldn't have been laying on the ground unconscious and thus Poore wouldn't have had to grab his jersey to see if he was ok.
I just don't get how NSW ppl can gloat over that punch when Kimmorley had hold of Prices left hand, fair fight or typical cat act ala Barrett on Inglis or Creagh running away or Waterhouse coming from behind or Poore lifting him and dropping him. Fair dinkum, forget about the Gatorade at half time just poor them 17 saucers of milk.

Just let them have it dude. They've got nothing else.

watching that barrett hit again, i have no idea how he didnt get sent off. a normal club game he would be gone, and out for 6 matches

QUEENSLANDER said:
watching that barrett hit again, i have no idea how he didnt get sent off. a normal club game he would be gone, and out for 6 matches

Bit over the top? lol

I'd say on report + penalty, sent off is harsh. He was going for the big hit but it was awkward since GI was getting up still, so Barrett ballsed it up and clipped him round the head. I don't think it was intentional.

Scotty said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Bit over the top? lol

I'd say on report + penalty, sent off is harsh. He was going for the big hit but it was awkward since GI was getting up still, so Barrett ballsed it up and clipped him round the head. I don't think it was intentional.

Barrett has pulled shit like that before though. Remember that incident with PJ Marsh?

He's scum.

Scotty said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Bit over the top? lol

nup, i dont think so. u can tell he meant to do it by the way his body came in, swinging arm and as soon as he did it he looked at the ref as if to say.... "ok i did it, bring it on".

it also raises the point again, inglis didnt play again that match so barrett should not be allowed to. i am still in favour of a player that commits a foul that injures a player, should be benched, until the other player can return

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Battler
  • barker
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Griffo
  • winslow_wong
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.