The Rock is dead

I have this one which is also epic.

769471-96865945mb054_state_of_orig.jpg

Need a photo of the ball hitting the camera man after Hayne's AWESOME no look pass...

I am making an avatar of the Thaiday try if anyone wants it. Be up in a few.

This is a screen capture of the try but not a professional one. I only got that off the highlights reels.

thaidaytryphoto.jpg

I would change my avatar but I can't bear the thought of not replacing Justin God Hodges.
Awesome work though!

chazta said:
lol thats good stuff i was actually gonna say it would be good to get one of thurston amping up the crowd at that scrum or at the end of the game
I can only get the ones in the highlights package available on the NRL site. When the game is uploaded, I will be able to get others out of it.

I am also very limited in what I can do. As I have to cut the video up in a video editing software to export as a mov file to then import into Photoshop. I then animate it in Photoshop which isn't the greatest animation software.

I have to keep the file size as low as possible. Plus too many gifs can be annoying.

Twiztid said:
chazta said:
lol thats good stuff i was actually gonna say it would be good to get one of thurston amping up the crowd at that scrum or at the end of the game
I can only get the ones in the highlights package available on the NRL site. When the game is uploaded, I will be able to get others out of it.

I am also very limited in what I can do. As I have to cut the video up in a video editing software to export as a mov file to then import into Photoshop. I then animate it in Photoshop which isn't the greatest animation software.

I have to keep the file size as low as possible. Plus too many gifs can be annoying.
o i didnt really care if u made them i just thought they might look good

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.