The Run Home

Have the Raiders even beaten a top 8 team this year? They have no Croker or Wighton and people are still talking them up as dark horses? The Tigs look better with Farah, but have a tough run. The Knights are shit.

Have the Raiders even beaten a top 8 team this year? They have no Croker or Wighton and people are still talking them up as dark horses? The Tigs look better with Farah, but have a tough run. The Knights are shit.

No they haven't. Their wins have against Bulldogs, Cowboys, Eels, Sea Eagles, Tigers and Titans.

Donkos 9th - form last week was just a sign of things to come.
What does it feel like to sit on the bottom of the ladder for an entire season? I can only imagine, since we've never been there. Also how's that Hayne signing going?

Good of you to pop in.

Last edited:
What does it feel like to sit on the bottom of the ladder for an entire season? I can only imagine, since we've never been there. Also how's that Hayne signing going?

Good of you to pop in.

How about not winning a premiership since the 80's?

Lol@Parra - the new souffs.

Does anyone in here actually think the Tigers or the Raiders are any hope?

I give them no chance, to start with they have to play each other.. secondly, the Raiders just lost their captain and have a ridiculous run home, Tigers not as bad but they still have to play the Rabbits twice, I have us winning 3 games at least, if we can pull off 4/5 wins then we will probably finish 5/6th

Even then, I don't think we're the team most likely to miss the 8, Penrith need to win this Friday or they're in the middle of the pile, NZ have to play the Storm, they could easily lose that, St George can't get out of their own way at the moment, I am tipping the Cows to beat them this week, they were horrible last week and you'd think as the Cowboys get closer to the end of the season they'll put in for Thurston, especially at home

I think there's a few twists and turns to play out yet, we're still a chance for the top 4 believe it or not, these teams above aren't going as well as you would think and even the teams outside of the 8 are capable of the upset

I give the Raiders an outside chance of making the 8. They have enough quality.

Does anyone in here actually think the Tigers or the Raiders are any hope?

I give them no chance, to start with they have to play each other.. secondly, the Raiders just lost their captain and have a ridiculous run home, Tigers not as bad but they still have to play the Rabbits twice, I have us winning 3 games at least, if we can pull off 4/5 wins then we will probably finish 5/6th

Even then, I don't think we're the team most likely to miss the 8, Penrith need to win this Friday or they're in the middle of the pile, NZ have to play the Storm, they could easily lose that, St George can't get out of their own way at the moment, I am tipping the Cows to beat them this week, they were horrible last week and you'd think as the Cowboys get closer to the end of the season they'll put in for Thurston, especially at home

I think there's a few twists and turns to play out yet, we're still a chance for the top 4 believe it or not, these teams above aren't going as well as you would think and even the teams outside of the 8 are capable of the upset

Both of them have a hope if we don't fix our shit. Because we won't be making the finals if the players don't pull their heads out.

We could easily win all our remaining games to make the top 4 if we play to our potential for 80 mins

Get the voodoo dolls out for the Warriors and Rorters this weekend.

Get the voodoo dolls out for the Warriors and Rorters this weekend.
Had other plans tonight so I've just finished watching the replay, what a fucking game. Weren't you done for the season after our loss last week? Something about Griffin's record against us and some other fucking rubbish?

I think at a certain point people on here need to fall on their swords and eat their words. I still don't think we'll make it this year but I'm not posting the reactionary shit that you did after last week's loss.

Serious question and I'm not attacking you personally, but shouldn't you have resigned from posting for this season after what you said last week? Just be accountable for being a melodramatic human being.

Had other plans tonight so I've just finished watching the replay, what a fucking game. Weren't you done for the season after our loss last week? Something about Griffin's record against us and some other fucking rubbish?

I think at a certain point people on here need to fall on their swords and eat their words. I still don't think we'll make it this year but I'm not posting the reactionary shit that you did after last week's loss.

Serious question and I'm not attacking you personally, but shouldn't you have resigned from posting for this season after what you said last week? Just be accountable for being a melodramatic human being.

I think you are.

I make no apologies for being a passionate supporter.

I think you are.

I make no apologies for being a passionate supporter.
I'm not really. Plenty of us on here are passionate supporters but we don't all seem to have a tantrum every time our guys lose a match. Don't you look at the comments you made last week and think, "maybe I over reacted?"

Any major injury concerns out of last nights game ?

If we can keep this side together injury free for the remainder... we might cause a bit of damage in the finals.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.