The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darius boyd and Adam Blair both ahead of Watamong, Ennis and Sims... :shocked: :laugh:

Hoffman no.2 signing... :stupid:

I won't give him much credit unless there is a noticeable change in gameplan, player fitness, player performances and the like. Milford killing it doesnt mean bennett gets credit. McGuire pumping out 40 tackles and 20 hit ups doesnt mean bennett gets credit.

Then rejoice my friend, because that is what will happen.

Limping into the top 8 was all we did for many years under Bennett. How we finished wasn't great, but like i said - we were in the position to finish top 4, but a few minutes here and there of lapses meant we finished 8th.

Sorry, my point was actually regarding the statement itself. Not specifically limited to this year, or even us.

Bennett will get a Premiership in the next 3 years at Brisbane. Milford and Hunt are 2 of the best young players in the competition. He sin't coming in here with Ben Ikin and Brett Seymour in the halves.

Bennett is a very smart man, he would've been paying very close attention to how our roster was performing this year. With Hunt destroying, Milford tearing it up at the Faders, Parker in career form, McGuire being awesome.

He wouldn't have come home if he didn't think there was a premiership or two in this roster.

We are going to win for sure, hope atleast one of Stagg or Lowrie get on the bench, we need at least one to do well.

Of course we have a squad that has the potential to win, Bennett wouldn't have come back otherwise. All he cares about is the bottom dollar and keeping his reputation at all costs. Its why he went to saints, its why he went to Newcastle, and its why hes come back. He lets others do the hard yards and then comes in to reap the rewards.

If he really cared about the game, he'd coach an ISC, NYC or ESL team!

Absolutely. And Boyd would go well in ISC, NYC or ESL. The only problem is, I don't think Milford would be interested

Out of interest, why?

Do Hasler, Bellemy, in fact any other first grade coach not care about the game either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• rj9
  • Spooky1013
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Robboi_321
  • HVbronco
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manifesto
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.