The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! What a prick? So selfish to put his family above the good of the game..!
That's stupid. Bennett has earned 6mil+ in the last 6 years, and has just signed for another $4mil over the next 3 years. This is to go with the millions upon millions he had earned and been given by the thoroughbreds over the 20 years before he went to the dragons. his family will never ever ever ever ever even go close to being not filthy rich, disabled children or not.

I'm disappointed B4L, out of all people I'd thought you'd be the first to pick up on the sarcasm :P

Oh man, See what happens with a few days away, my sarcasm meter is completely shot... what have I become

Who gives a **** how much WB gets paid or how rich he is?

All I want him to do is win games and develop our awesome juniors instead of signing old hacks.

Apparently presser isn't Boyds signing, according to Travis Meyn

That's stupid. Bennett has earned 6mil+ in the last 6 years, and has just signed for another $4mil over the next 3 years. This is to go with the millions upon millions he had earned and been given by the thoroughbreds over the 20 years before he went to the dragons. his family will never ever ever ever ever even go close to being not filthy rich, disabled children or not.
Why do you care what Bennett's motivations are for making career choices? It's not like anyone thinks he was being charitable when he came here, or to the Dragons, or to the Knights.

Of course we have a squad that has the potential to win, Bennett wouldn't have come back otherwise. All he cares about is the bottom dollar and keeping his reputation at all costs. Its why he went to saints, its why he went to Newcastle, and its why hes come back. He lets others do the hard yards and then comes in to reap the rewards.

Yep, that's exactly what he did when he came to the Broncos the first time

Waited until they were a premiership force under someone else and swooped in just in time to snag 6 premierships on the back of somebody else's work

It's not like he was the foundation coach or anything :stupid:

Looks like the conference was to officially welcome Adam Blair (according to instagram).
Apparently his first words were: I'm so glad to get the opportunity to join such a great club.
Bennett said of the signing: The club had too many similar players, and Blair brings an aggressive point of difference to the forward pack.

The club had too many similar players, and Blair brings an aggressive point of difference to the forward pack.

haha yeah, stating the obvious which most people could see for the last few years.

honestly i'm just so happy to have some props who will be rotated properly (instead of bench props getting 8 mins on field). obviously some new guys there but we will just have to wait and see how they perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Stix
  • broncoscope
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • BroncoFan94
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Battler
  • Locky24
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.