The Weekly Steve Michaels Award

Eh.. Terry Matterson was rated at the Broncos. He was like Parker. Fans who watched the game always rated him.
Chris Johns played for his state and country. No difference to Berrigan

Both Chris Johns and Terry Matterson were far better players then given credit for and neither got the limelight that Berrigan received in his career, particularly Matterson who only played one match for NSW in the SOO but deserved far more. Berrigan was a great player at his height but underrated I don't regard him as that, his one of the best utilities I have seen play the game.

Both Chris Johns and Terry Matterson were far better players then given credit for and neither got the limelight that Berrigan received in his career, particularly Matterson who only played one match for NSW in the SOO but deserved far more. Berrigan was a great player at his height but underrated I don't regard him as that, his one of the best utilities I have seen play the game.

Matterson was a solid player but he was not an impact player. So I don't know where you expect him to play for the Blues? He was competing with Clyde and co

Another vote for Klein, after the no penalty try he took the tackle count back to 3, when in fact it was tackle 5.

All refs.

They seem to have different interpretations of the rules.

Last edited:
Norman or Maranta this week I think.

Norman made a complete hash of that bomb that bounced onto the crossbar, but Maranta's effort at fielding that kick when we were under the pump was pretty damn awful. If you're unsure, use your feet to stop it!

That Reed "inside pass" to Hoffman was pretty comical, but I'll jump on the Maranta bandwagon this week...

At least he's trying to pass it. They just had an off night.

Prince and Parker for being retarded goal kickers

Jack Reed's attempted pass at Josh Hoffman was something special.

I don't know, that Parker kick was just pathetic. I will give Norman a pass on the fumble under the goal post, that was a terrible bounce for him. Not saying Norman wasn't a selfish hog, but that fumble wasn't worth of this award. Although I would love to see Kemp in for Maranta I don't think his mistake was that bad, they've all done it before. But missing a kick from that close and almost in front, frigging Parker!

Except Hoffman, Reed, Hala and maybe Prince and Kahu.

Everyone else deserves it.

Give it to Griffin for every game until the end of the season.

Give it to the entire club this week.

Even under a shit coach, those players should have been able to play far better.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.