The Weekly Steve Michaels Award

Reed for the dumb penalty that nearly lead to the Bromwich try. FFS, he got pinged for it last week so why do it again?

This! Mannnnnnn, pissed me off so much. It was so obvious too!

Seemed like a deliberate game-plan - Hoffman gave away a dumb penalty too trying to protect Norman.

Even then, somehow Norman still managed to fluff it up!

Seemed like a deliberate game-plan - Hoffman gave away a dumb penalty too trying to protect Norman.

Even then, somehow Norman still managed to fluff it up!

That one is more borderline. Hoffman was looking at the ball while Reed didn't even bother.

If you want to protect the catcher, just have them jump a kick everyone around him like Slater does.

Norman just for being himself.

I don't think anyone deserves a nomination in last night's game...

I don't think anyone deserves a nomination in last night's game...

True, probably only the video ref for allowing the try when Thaiday was held back in the scrum.

The Steve Michaels award is an unyielding insatiable beast that demands a weekly sacrifice!

As long as a miss tackle exists - the Steve Michaels award will be claimed
As long as a winger is ignored - the Steve Michaels award will be acknowledged
As long as an easy pass is dropped - the Steve Michaels award will rise!

Steve-Michaels252x300.jpg

All hail!

Hee hee hee. Too true big dave. Although not relevant to your statements I still give it to Prince for getting tackled with the ball on the 5th. You stupid idiot Prince. As soon as I saw him run it instead of kicking I though, "oh no, don't get tackled, don't get tackled!"

I think the man himself deserves it this week. No one is more Steve michaels than Steve michaels

Kahu's defense on Junior Sau for the first try was Steve Michaels-esque.

Put it down to his rookie ness but this ain't QCup son, you gotta jam up on these jive turkeys.

Hee hee hee. Too true big dave. Although not relevant to your statements I still give it to Prince for getting tackled with the ball on the 5th. You stupid idiot Prince. As soon as I saw him run it instead of kicking I though, "oh no, don't get tackled, don't get tackled!"

OMG! You just got [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] confused with Big Dave? Hahahahaha. Poor Pete!

Why poor Pete? Big Pete wishes he was as handsome as me

You take all the credit round here g.

I am not nominating a player, I am nominating a ref.

Ashley Klein is my vote for asking the video ref to award a penalty try to the Cows.

Klein deserves a medal -- he helped us get back onside.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ell.d33
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Dash
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Socnorb
  • Justwin
  • Wendall Taylor
  • The True King
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.