The Weekly Steve Michaels Award

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I'll go with Norman. He's not a fullback. And he has a pea heart.

I don't know what game you were watching tonight......your repeated slams at Norman I just don't understand.

I think he's going quite well at fullback. Chimed in a lot tonight, almost created our only points with Prince nearly going over.

Defence is no problem ......kick retrieval is no problem.

His own kicks are the only thing letting him/us down.

Thought we had Prince and Wallace to do the kicking.....?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The number of shit passes and dropped balls from Wallace, unless it was the other red headed fucker, very reminiscent of Michaels

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Jack Reed again. He is terrible at the moment.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Norman. He's always been fucking useless. Grow a pair, and run at the fucking line you weak piss ant.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Scott Prince. He was fucking shit.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Prince was acting like a try hard wanker tonight. And the one time Reed decides to pass to his winger. HE FUCKED IT UP!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
He was horrible. Every single touch was shit, not one good kick, not one good pass, horrible defence, bombs a certain try.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
When Corey Norman departs for Cabramatta can we have a similar award in his hour ?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Norman. He's always been ****ing useless. Grow a pair, and run at the ****ing line you weak **** ant.

Yes! He's half hearted little marches back that he calls a ball return are f***ing pathetic

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Reed is off contract this this year.
Didn't I read last week that we were resigning him for 250k a year? I swear I did.

edit: found it - about to resign him for $250k a year.

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/broncos-spare-part-now-vital-cog-8828/

When Jack Reed inked a single-season, minimum-wage deal with the Brisbane Broncos at the start of the 2011 season, he thought his career had reached its peak.

Two years later, Reed is on the verge of signing his second contract extension on a deal worth about $250,000 a season. The figure reflects Reed’s remarkable rise from spare-part player in the Queensland Cup to British Test representative and 50-game NRL player.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hasn't signed yet though has he.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
As good as. The fact is that we offered him big dollars when he's been absolutely rubbish for 12+ months

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I don't know what game you were watching tonight......your repeated slams at Norman I just don't understand.

I think he's going quite well at fullback. Chimed in a lot tonight, almost created our only points with Prince nearly going over.

Defence is no problem ......kick retrieval is no problem.

His own kicks are the only thing letting him/us down.

Thought we had Prince and Wallace to do the kicking.....?

He has some moments when we're on the attack but half the time he's just dancing around and then dies with the ball. No different from last year. His kick returns are ordinary. He just doesn't seem to be trying a lot of the time either.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Reed for the dumb penalty that nearly lead to the Bromwich try. FFS, he got pinged for it last week so why do it again?

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.