The Weekly Steve Michaels Award

**** Steve Michaels, we kept him over darius boyd and then he plays like shit.

We kept Brett Seymour over Prince.......Prince leads the Tigers to a premiership

and Seymour

...???

Upside down in his BMW.

images

We kept Brett Seymour over Prince.......Prince leads the Tigers to a premiership

and Seymour

...???

I hate Ikin more for losing Prince. Ikin said he knew before Prince left that he was going to retire at seasons end. If Ikin had spoken up, we could have kept Prince. He said it at the 2005 GF coverage, saying Tigers fans should be grateful to him. Fucking asshole.

I hate Ikin more for losing Prince. Ikin said he knew before Prince left that he was going to retire at seasons end. If Ikin had spoken up, we could have kept Prince. He said it at the 2005 GF coverage, saying Tigers fans should be grateful to him. ****ing asshole.

No certainty Prince would've stayed. He'd had a horrible time at the club. 2 years out injured, and then ignored by Bennett. I would've left too, regardless of Ikin staying.

Wasn't that about the time the club was close to signing Kimmorley too?

Man Kimmorley and Lockyer at club level would have been golden, they always played well together for Australia.

That haircut of his deserves a Steve Michaels award...for a bad haircut! Because it's bad.

Surely the bad haircut award is the Sandor Earl award.

Gee, it's a toss up between Ben Hunt and Scott Prince for me.

Throw in McCollough for his trademark never on run from dummy half.

I'll go with Norman. He's not a fullback. And he has a pea heart.

The sad thing is, on first view, I reckon Wallace was one of our best three on field for a couple of his 5th tackle kicks alone.

It can't be Wallace, he may be average but he was still better than Prince...

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • pennywisealfie
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Manifesto
  • Fatboy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • Yem
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behold
  • Inknition
  • kiwibronco
  • Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • jd87
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.