The World Cup general discussion thread

Iniesta!!! Proud of him :) Congrats to Iniesta, Xavi, Carles Puyol, Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquets, Victor Valdes, Pedro & David Villa :)

Great result! Howard Webb really let Holland stay in the match.

Van Bommell should have been given a straight red and afterwards should have conceded a penalty with a push on Alonso. De Jong should have had a straight red for his fly kick on Alonso. Robben should have got a second yellow for blatant time wasting/kicking the ball away plus obviously Heitinga was sent in the long run.

The side that played won the match so football won the day, Xavi was amazing today and I thought he was a clear man of the match. Iniesta really came into it as the game went on and with so many Dutch cautioned that gave him a bit of room away from the hacking to exploit space. Fabregas and Navas was excellent late in the game to adding alot of pace and invention off the bench.

Dutch probably could have had a penalty if Robben had have dived (ironic the one time he keeps his feet he gets no reward) what a clown!!!!!!!!

VIVA ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Xavi was woeful with the dead ball today. After his second rotten shot, he should've turned it over.

Fabregas changed that game bit time..

Howard Webb was horrible.

Van Bommel is such a ****.

Also, I have not slept for like a day, I am fucking tired.

So glad to see Spain win. The Dutch played quite dirty and despite their chances, did not deserve to win.

Man I can't stand Van Bommel. I would have laughed so hard had he been sent off.

Apparently Iniesta's singlet said "Dani Jarque, always with us"

Full credit to Iniesta, dedicating the goal to his friend, very touching.

It was Spain's destiny and it's magical to finally see them where they belong, at the top of World football.

Iniesta is a champion, and Jesus Navas is well underrated.

Bannermania said:
Jesus Navas is well underrated.

Actually, he isn't really.

He won't leave Sevilla as he suffers from some homesickness condition.

such a shame. Sevilla's a good team, but he deserves something more.

I meant that he was well underrated with the Spanish team, and much as I like Pedro, Navas should've started that game.

300coet.jpg

this was classic

lol wtf? So he just walked up and stood there while the manager gave orders? He probably doesn't even speak Korean. I don't remember that lol

haha hes pretending he knows Korean, funny shit

hahaha fantastic. funniest bit of the world cup.

This and Heinze getting smacked up by the camera, lol.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.