The World Cup general discussion thread

Nice to see the Netherlands go through, beautiful goals from both teams this morning.

As much as I would like to see Spain win tomorrow, I don't think it's gonna happen unfortunately. Germany are just too strong for everyone. They will win the tournament.

Go Dutch!

..Please football gods, please let Spain win. Pull off the upset of the tournament.

**** I hate Germany

They're so German, with your Schweinsteiger's and Lahm's.

Puyol, Torres and Villa are far cooler names.

Exactly. What have germans given us? Wars. Thanks a lot assholes.

Well their beer and sausages are pretty rad but still, **** you Germany.

The more I think about their names the more I think that even that simple aspect of their lives seems so extreme, seriously, their names sound fucking angry! "Schweinsteiger" - you just know that guy wants to invade Poland.

Thought the Dutch were ordinary this morning, the winner of the other semi is a good bet to win it. Uruguay were pretty unlucky they had chances at 1-1 and I thought Wesley's goal should have been ruled out for offside but it is good to see a side who hasn't won it in the final, hope Spain win so we get a new champ!!!

So much for Holland's reputation as being chokers. [icon_lol1.

How good was GVB's goal? Nailed that bastard!!!

Gio is awesome

I was very sad when Barca let Gio go! What a great goal and it was always something he was capable of. I think Barca would still be better served with him at left back over Abidal or Maxwell.

He was fantastic for Barca in 06, I always thought he was somewhat underrated too.

The Germans are freakin' awesome! All those cool names: Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Mueller etc. I actually feel proud to have German heritage so naturally im going for Germany tonight! Schweinsteiger is the most awesome german of the lot. :P

GERMANY FTW! icon_smile

The "Octopus" can GO TO HELL for all I care!!!!! [icon_evillaugh

Bannermania said:
The Octopus has chosen Spain!

Sure is the wisest octopus I've ever seen.

The Octopus has chosen all of Germany's results correctly.

Do not doubt the Octopus.

I don't care who wins just as long as they beat the Dutch.

There are two things I can't stand. 1) those who are intolerant of other people's cultures and 2) the Dutch.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Behold
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.