The World Cup general discussion thread

Dunga's just fuckin pathetic. And Kaka was just horrible, he's been horrible for us at club level, and now again at the world cup.

Thank you Luis Saurez/Gyan Asamoah for combining to save my centrebet account!!!!!!!!!

ningnangnong said:
Suarez is a disgrace.

Why? I would want any of my players to do exactly the same thing. He is a hero! That was one of the most incredibly smart things I have ever seen on a pitch, he will miss the next match and deservedly so but he made Ghana really earn the winner and they couldn't finish it.

Agreed MightyFCBBBGympBrizz, he won his side a spot in the semis. even tho on replays, he probably could have headed it haha.

What an incredible night of football!!!!!!

I would love nothing more than Argentina to win by 1000 goals tonight.

hell yeah, lets go Messi!!

btw, whats with the Figo love?

Oh man, two Barca supporters about to come to blows!!!

Argies FTW

ningnangnong said:
Oh man, two Barca supporters about to come to blows!!!

Pretty sure we are both way too awesome for it to come to that.

The Brizz said:
ningnangnong said:
Suarez is a disgrace.

Why? I would want any of my players to do exactly the same thing. He is a hero! That was one of the most incredibly smart things I have ever seen on a pitch, he will miss the next match and deservedly so but he made Ghana really earn the winner and they couldn't finish it.

I don't get this point of view.

Why? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING CHEATING! Clear cut intentional cheating.

As long as my arse points south I will never understand how people can feel satisfied by a win when their team has done something like Suarez did.

Germany are brilliant all over the park.

This match is really starting to open up.

Haha, 3-0 now!

Germany are handing out a footballing lesson.

Active Now

• Ozired
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bongo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Turks85
  • Griffo
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.