The World Cup general discussion thread

Yakubu has offered to refund all Nigerian supporters who attended the World Cup.

He simply asks for all their addresses, bank details and mother's maiden names in order to process the applications.

The president of Nigeria has suspended the national soccer team from international competition for two years after a poor showing at the World Cup.

Ima Niboro, a spokesman for President Goodluck Jonathan, made the announcement Wednesday, saying the ban would enable the country to reorganize its football administration.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... AD9GLLTEG0

WTF! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

lolz, goodluck jonathon. best name ever.

Spain were amazing. They are showing that they are truly dangerous, but coming up against Argentina or Germany will show what they are made of.

Fantastic goal from Brazil.

Robben is acting quiet dramatically every time he gets touched.

footballs back :) hehe.

Once the 2nd half comes, the game is gonna open up so much.

The Brizz said:
That pass from Melo to Robinho was epic!

Indeed, what was Holland doing though? So much space!

Yep massive gap in the middle Van Bommel, Heitinga, Ooijer all asleep. Melo then raped them.

Is it just me or is Robben just totally screwing up every half chance he gets?

Julio Cesar really should've gotten to that.

Jeba said:

not just you at all, in fact i was about to come on here and say something similar haha. he is taking way too many touches, instead of shooting or laying it off

by the way lets go Oranje!

pennywisealfie said:
Jeba said:

not just you at all, in fact i was about to come on here and say something similar haha. he is taking way too many touches, instead of shooting or laying it off

Yes thought the same thing. I like soccer to the extent that I watch the Liverpool games (fan of them) and watch most of the World Cup games, so I wouldn't consider myself as well informed as you boys so had to check whether or not I was being too harsh [icon_lol1.

What a year Sneijder has had!

[icon_lol1. Ref gives Ooijer a yellow card, but he first pulled out the red by mistake!!!!! Some very relived men in orange!!!

Netherlands are sitting so deep that they look like the team that have 10 men

Unread

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.