The World Cup general discussion thread

who can stop Germany?

pennywisealfie said:
who can stop Germany?

Hopefully Spain, they will need to step it up a notch though.

England & Australia don't look so bad now

Maradona makes no changes until they go 2-0 down. He repeatedly plays Demichellis who is clinically retarded, leaves Cambiasso and Zanetti out of his squad and doesn't bring on Milito who is his best out and out striker.

Germany vs. Netherlands final?

Germany Spain will be an awesome match.

The Brizz said:
Go Spain!

+1

Could somebody please knock out the fucking Germans!

Barca connection for the goal! Iniesta with a great run, Pedro with the rebound off the post pass to Villa and Villa scores! :P

Casillas was awesome.

Pedro looked awesome at times. great to see

So do you guys reckon Spain can win?

pennywisealfie said:
England & Australia don't look so bad now
Thats what I thought. Makes you wonder what happened in the loss to Serbia. I think the winner of the Germany Spain game will go all the way, they're the best two teams left.

IMO Germany will win it now, much to my annoyance. A mate of mine who isn't German whatsoever has jumped on their bandwagon hardcore. And I'm not talking about liking a country in the same way as penny with Italy/Argentina or La Liga supporters with Spain etc, this guy bought a German flag, is making his facebook status updates in German (he doesn't speak it btw, hes using google translator) and posting lyrics to their national anthem.

I really want to punch the twat in the face to be honest.

Sounds like Silence. :P

Gotta admit, I've really enjoyed watching Germany play.

They are so disciplined, yet have the ability to create goals out of nothing.

Such a young team as well, I can see them dominating for the next decade.

Schweinstieger/Klose/Podolski are all retarded, they are all hopeless at club level for the most part but are amazing for Germany.

Penalty tries exist in Rugby League and Rugby Union, Soccer should introduce the penalty goal for things like that.

In my best Phil Gould voice, no no no no no no no no. You get a penalty and the opposition player gets sent off, that's enough punishment. Suarez took the odds to it and put all the pressure on Gyan, he didn't handle it and the gamble paid off. Fair play to Gyan though, he stepped up first in the shotout and stuck it in the roof of the net.

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Bongo
  • RolledOates
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.