Third Party Agreements

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
I do not care if you are not convinced. The Jarryd Hayne is a good example because a bit of it has been played out in the papers.

Most TPAs for every club would be organised by the club, your club and you should be proud of it, imo has the capacity to organise more then any other club.

If you believe another club is more professional and better at getting more money to players through TPAs I welcome your suggestion.

But as for the verification you ask for you cant verify it either way unless you break into the nrls servers and post the list of the tpas and you can make a further detailed opinion from there.

Oddly enough my brothers a massive broncos fan and he does not have an issue supporting them and there TPAs like you seem to. You seem to be ashamed of it?

Whilst the rules are as they are, I hope ricky gets as many TPAs as he can. He certainly has improved that for us, as has been reported.

If you dont want to be referred to as a homer. Dont be a homer.
If you dont want me to refer to you as a biased mong, try being less biased.

Make an accusation and back it up or neck up. You've been asked to show one single shred of proof and you can't even provide that. Oh look at Hayne at the Titans you say, yes that should provide excellent insight into how the BRISBANE Broncos manage their player payments...

Hack into servers? Why, it's such common knowledge according to you... Surely you base this common knowledge on something?

Next you will no doubt provide St George Dragons contracts as examples of how the Raiders do it...

You are an absolute joke. Call me whatever you want d*ckhead, I could care less, but your accusations remain utterly worthless all the while.

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
Gillett is 10 times better than Papalii, Gillett is the best second rower in the game
As a massive nsw fan.

We go well in the forwards... but when papalii gets going he gets you guys momentum which your spine just kills us.

Gillett come origin time has never made me fear. papalii does.

For a bit of perspective, a lot of canberra fans with their own biases would take whitehead over gillett.

After tonite, I dont think I would, but papalii is obvious to me. but obviously I am biased ;)

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
Make an accusation and back it up or neck up. You've been asked to show one single shred of proof and you can't even provide that. Oh look at Hayne at the Titans you say, yes that should provide excellent insight into how the BRISBANE Broncos manage their player payments...

Next you will no doubt provide St George Dragons contracts as examples of how the Raiders do it...

You are an absolute joke. Call me whatever you want d*ckhead, I could care less, but your accusations remain utterly worthless all the while.
Since you have expressed your consent to be name called whatever I want to call you whilst insulting me, I trust the mods will not mind if I accept this gentlemens invitation it would be rude not to.

You have read to little and what you have read is from too limited sources.

You also have too limited experience in the real world in business to see how business is won and lost.

1 - If your argument is that the titans managed to get a TPA for hayne, but that bares no relevance on the broncos, because the broncos dont organise TPA's for there players. You are a moron.

Your limited capacity to understand the real world has you in a situation where the only time you try and take on someone is when the facts and truth are against you, but you are in your own supporters forum thinking you are a champion.

Where are you on other forums, when TPA's are discussed? Why aren't you telling other clubs supporters they are full of shit when they talk about the deal a player was on and what part was TPA and what part was under the cap.

Is it because you feel safe here. You honestly think the majority of broncos fans, dont accept, like most other nrl fans accept that most tpas are organised by the club.

I will break it down real simple for you. If you want to put 100 or 200 k a year into the clob you love and support, and wayne bennett's offsider calls you and says look we really appreciate the sponsor ship etc, we can give you all that stuff the box etc, but we would prefer you to sign up to jack bird to be his sponsor. Doing it this way will help us get closer to a premiership then a sponsorship of the club will.

Now, some people wouldnt go for it, but some would.

Honestly, the way you are going I fear for the man who has to watch you do a dot to dot let alone a sudoku.

IT doesnt surprise me that you think I have been a dickhead towards you, I have been condescending to your posts, but you have earnt that condescending. It could be much worse, if I communicated over the internet as I did 15 years again when someone kept trying to tell me 2 +2=3 , I would have copped another ban pretty quick.

Think about do you really believe that most TPA's are organised completely separate of the clubs? If you dont, follow that path to its logical conclusion and then we are on the same page.

Last edited:
Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Since you have expressed your consent to be name called whatever I want to call you whilst insulting me, I trust the mods will not mind if I accept this gentlemens invitation it would be rude not to.

You have read to little and what you have read is from too limited sources.

You also have too limited experience in the real world in business to see how business is won and lost.

1 - If your argument is that the titans managed to get a TPA for hayne, but that bares no relevance on the broncos, because the broncos dont organise TPA's for there players. You are a moron.

Your limited capacity to understand the real world has you in a situation where the only time you try and take on someone is when the facts and truth are against you, but you are in your own supporters forum thinking you are a champion.

Where are you on other forums, when TPA's are discussed? Why aren't you telling other clubs supporters they are full of shit when they talk about the deal a player was on and what part was TPA and what part was under the cap.

Is it because you feel safe here. You honestly think the majority of broncos fans, dont accept, like most other nrl fans accept that most tpas are organised by the club.

I will break it down real simple for you. If you want to put 100 or 200 k a year into the clob you love and support, and wayne bennett's offsider calls you and says look we really appreciate the sponsor ship etc, we can give you all that stuff the box etc, but we would prefer you to sign up to jack bird to be his sponsor. Doing it this way will help us get closer to a premiership then a sponsorship of the club will.

Now, some people wouldnt go for it, but some would.

Honestly, the way you are going I fear for the man who has to watch you do a dot to dot let alone a sudoku.

Show me as you have accused, that we have an unfair advantage on TPA's and that is why we can attract players to a seemingly greater degree than other clubs who reportedly offer more. That we do so 'under the table' would be even more appreciated, but I might as well expect you to turn water into wine today...

Stop dancing around and prove it. Come on, one single real world example is all I have asked for. Won't be that hard with all your alleged business experience and knowledge of the game from all these other forums you are apparently involved with.

All these posters who understand how TPA's work in the NRL must surely have a real world example from the last 29 years they can dig up to show you actually have a basis for your belief...

Edit: and for the record I don't even look at any other forum let alone post, but I do on Facebook and I ask the same question of buffoons like you and you know what the answer is? You should because it's the one you give.

Absolute crickets...

Put up or shut up pal.

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
Show me as you have accused, that we have an unfair advantage on TPA's and that is why we can attract players to a seemingly greater degree than other clubs who reportedly offer more. That we do so 'under the table' would be even more appreciated, but I might as well expect you to turn water into wine today...

Stop dancing around and prove it. Come on, one single real world example is all I have asked for. Won't be that hard with all your alleged business experience and knowledge of the game from all these other forums you are apparently involved with.

All these posters who understand how TPA's work in the NRL must surely have a real world example from the last 29 years they can dig up to show you actually have a basis for your belief...
Not that you care, but you dont have any integrity.
I did not say that you do it under the table.
Nor did I say you had and "unfair" advantage. I said you had an advantage in TPAs, just like all clubs have advantages and disadvantages.

Google Jarryd Haynes sponsor, I am pretty sure I watched the bloke on tv (or read it) cant remember, saying how his sponsorship would be in doubt if he left the tits. If the TPA is completely independent of the club, why would he care who he is playing for.

Another thing from reading a few forums, anyone in an argument who asks another person to verify, whilst verifying nothing themselves is a moron, this is the internet not a court of law.

I do not need to verify anything, but quite frankly, if you give even the tiniest shit about what your fellow fan community think of you, sit back and think about TPAs for a bit google it, and take a deep breath before your next post of utter bullshit. Because quite frankly there might be 20 other hard core homers with similar naive opinions but heaps of broncos fans would read this forum and just think you have gone full blown retard. Never go full retard.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Not that you care, but you dont have any integrity.
I did not say that you do it under the table.
Nor did I say you had and "unfair" advantage. I said you had an advantage in TPAs, just like all clubs have advantages and disadvantages.

Google Jarryd Haynes sponsor, I am pretty sure I watched the bloke on tv (or read it) cant remember, saying how his sponsorship would be in doubt if he left the tits. If the TPA is completely independent of the club, why would he care who he is playing for.

Another thing from reading a few forums, anyone in an argument who asks another person to verify, whilst verifying nothing themselves is a moron, this is the internet not a court of law.

I do not need to verify anything, but quite frankly, if you give even the tiniest shit about what your fellow fan community think of you, sit back and think about TPAs for a bit google it, and take a deep breath before your next post of utter bullshit. Because quite frankly there might be 20 other hard core homers with similar naive opinions but heaps of broncos fans would read this forum and just think you have gone full blown retard. Never go full retard.

Broken record time... Best of luck with your conspiracy.

@bb_gun FYI, we have signed Roberts as well. Would be a toss up between him and Bird at present I would say...

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Seriously @papabear quit while you're behind. Get your own shit in order and stop slagging off one of the only successful clubs in the comp because of your own clubs inadequacies , let alone you're doing it on the forum of the said successful club.. FFS grow up and change clubs to one you can be proud instead of blaming those who succeed.

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
Broken record time... Best of luck with your conspiracy.

@bb_gun FYI, we have signed Roberts as well. Would be a toss up between him and Bird at present I would say...
what conspiracy?

Why do you think a common business practice is a conspiracy?

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
Seriously @papabear quit while you're behind. Get your own shit in order and stop slagging off one of the only successful clubs in the comp because of your own clubs inadequacies , let alone you're doing it on the forum of the said successful club.. FFS grow up and change clubs to one you can be proud instead of blaming those who succeed.

What slagging?

The only negativity is towards simmons ( or any ding dong who thinks tpas are all organised separate of the clubs) in respect of his opinions on how tpas work.

Thank you for the insight to start supporting a decent club, but I am loyal to my club always will be, but for my brothers sake I hope the broncos go well enough when not playing the raiders.

Last edited:
Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
What slagging?

The only negativity is towards simmons ( or any ding dong who thinks tpas are all organised separate of the clubs) in respect of his opinions on how tpas work.

Thank you for the insight to start supporting a decent club, but I am loyal to my club always will be, but for my brothers sake I hope the broncos go well enough when not playing the raiders.
I'm not quite sure what you're saying here. Is it that every club sets up TPAs for their players and it's just that the raiders are shit at getting it done? Or is it that just the broncs do it. Look , you seem like a decent bloke, but this is a broncos forum, and nobody will be happy with you stating Wighton is better than anyone bronco, if he was a Queenslander you may be cut some slack but as he is not we will push back.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
What slagging?

You are deadset ruining this thread.

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
I'm not quite sure what you're saying here. Is it that every club sets up TPAs for their players and it's just that the raiders are shit at getting it done? Or is it that just the broncs do it. Look , you seem like a decent bloke, but this is a broncos forum, and nobody will be happy with you stating Wighton is better than anyone bronco, if he was a Queenslander you may be cut some slack but as he is not we will push back.
Thank you for your kind words

I think the raiders have improved dramatically at getting TPAs with stuart.

I think TPAs are organised by the club and the broncs are the best at this, as they are the best at getting crowds to games.

Lost of people agree with me on this, and some have just walked away because people like simmons flame them for having the most obvious of opinions because they dont like it.

Obviously everyones doing it

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013

He is trying to change the topic and make out that we are un-aware that there are such things as 'NRL registered TPA's' and 'non-registered TPA's' which is the common opinion these imbeciles have in their 'minds' (being generous here) as to how we are apparently able (because you know, they read all the actual contracts...) to sign whomever we want, despite all the evidence to the contrary on that point.

He got called on this and is now furiously backpedalling and trying to change the subject. What he was actually referring to is the whole 'thoroughbreds' conspiracy BS and all the non-registered TPA's we allegedly use to attract players to our club.

So I asked him for proof of this happening, even just one single example and he has danced around the topic ever since and resorted to invective because the strength of his own argument is so p*ss-weak.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I agree with your sentiment, your club has its advantages as all clubs do but unlike the warriors it actually uses them.

Your club is run well and should be proud of it.

However, the more time I spend on this forum, it makes me question?

Are these people who dont know how tpas are working in the nrl, just stupid? or is it a rugby league passion thing?

I.e. they would prefer a more equitable system, for rugby league, and casnt reconcile the two loves of rugby league and of the broncos so they just put there head in the sand and come off as stupid?

I dont know.

This is a joke. You're off your face.

We all know how TPA's work. We all know that they are not allowed to be organised or guaranteed by the club, but we also know that it just takes a phone call to put two parties together.

But you've admitted above that every club has the same opportunities. That it's not a "Brisbane" thing at all, in terms of an unfair advantage, that it's just that we're run really well, and have an excellent relationship with the community. So therefore you agree that the Titans, the Warriors, that any club has the same potential, but just don't utilise it?

What a fucking piss-poor excuse to feel hard done by. That's the NSWRL mentality through and through. Instead of aspiring to be better, to want to improve yourselves in order to bring yourselves up to another level and be able to compete, you fucking sook about it not being fair, and advocate a situation that penalises those who are competent and professional and work hard.

P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
This is a joke. You're off your face.

We all know how TPA's work. We all know that they are not allowed to be organised or guaranteed by the club, but we also know that it just takes a phone call to put two parties together.

But you've admitted above that every club has the same opportunities. That it's not a "Brisbane" thing at all, in terms of an unfair advantage, that it's just that we're run really well, and have an excellent relationship with the community. So therefore you agree that the Titans, the Warriors, that any club has the same potential, but just don't utilise it?

What a fucking piss-poor excuse to feel hard done by. That's the NSWRL mentality through and through. Instead of aspiring to be better, to want to improve yourselves in order to bring yourselves up to another level and be able to compete, you fucking sook about it not being fair, and advocate a situation that penalises those who are competent and professional and work hard.
nswrl mentality? you do realize the broncos come from the nswrl not the brl.

honestly I do not feel hard done by, as i said I prefer bird at the broncos then the sharks.. we were not in competition with you guys. At the raiders, my only thoughts are whether we should be in the market for a more mobile strong tackling middle, sort of like josh mcguire but obviously a lot cheaper.

Also maybe a back up edge player in case one of our centres / wingers go down, like say a david mead type signing.

I dislike the sharks quite strongly.

I have consistently said the broncos are run well and they utilize to their advantage TPAs very well. My club is improving on that aspect and my football mind is happier for it.

ftr I agree with your comments re TPA's but I am not sure you speak for everyone. Fifitas last negotiation is a good example re what happened with the dogs, I think I read somewhere they upped his TPA amount and downed his cap amount, compared to what was promised, so he didnt sign with the dogs.

Last edited:
P

papabear

NYC Player
Nov 1, 2013
He is trying to change the topic and make out that we are un-aware that there are such things as 'NRL registered TPA's' and 'non-registered TPA's' which is the common opinion these imbeciles have in their 'minds' (being generous here) as to how we are apparently able (because you know, they read all the actual contracts...) to sign whomever we want, despite all the evidence to the contrary on that point.

He got called on this and is now furiously backpedalling and trying to change the subject. What he was actually referring to is the whole 'thoroughbreds' conspiracy BS and all the non-registered TPA's we allegedly use to attract players to our club.

So I asked him for proof of this happening, even just one single example and he has danced around the topic ever since and resorted to invective because the strength of his own argument is so p*ss-weak.
Again you are just making stuff up and reading into what I post something that clearly was not there because you are so defensive of your own lack of intelligence.

1 - I have not referred to throughbreds
2 - I have not mentioned any conspiracies
3 - I have referred to common nrl recruiting business practice which I have complimented the Broncos from my very first post in how well they are run in that they have more business connections then any other rugby league club, and therefore access to more TPA's then any other rugby league club.
4 - I have not backpedelled, I take it as a compliment that you are now going down that path as you are finding more difficult to argue with me, but your own unnecessary intense dislike for someone over the internet is compelling you to respond in the negative.
5 - you are still crapping on about proof and verification on an internet forum.
6 - You are the one mentioning non registered TPA's not me. I assume that like all clubs bar parra recently they have their shit in order and have registered all their TPA's, I am not sure why you are going there.
7 -I hope you dont treat other broncos fans this way. It is never good for a forum is homerism becomes the norm and everything else is ridiculed.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • Shane Tronc
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.