Third Test; Australia v New Zealand at Adelaide Oval

6 pink ball games; 11 hundreds in Australia.
Klinger's 202 against Tasmania the highest score.
22 50's have been scored.
All 6 games have had a result.
All big margins too; smallest was 162 runs by WA.
Four of the six teams that won the toss lost the game.
Only twice from five has the team that won the toss and batted won.
Sending in didn't work either.

b3dicVv.jpg

HD cricket, yaaaaaay :)

NZ 202

Good all round performance from the bowlers.

just imagine Akram, Younis, Marshall, Garner et al with this pink ball under lights ... #carnage

On a pretty much unrelated note, here's my best (read unbeatable and I'd pay to watch them anything to watch them) Aussie test XI from the last 20 years:

1. Warner
2. Hayden
3. Ponting
4. Smith
5. Clarke
6. Hussey
7. Gilchrist
8. Johnson
9. Warne
10. Harris
11. McGrath

this doesn't even include Waugh, Langer, Lehman, Hodge, Katich, Gillespie, Lee, Hilfenhaus (who was amazing for a year or so there), Siddle, MacGill, Rogers, Martyn, Clark, etc. Man those of us who are old enough to remember from Border on have been absolutely spoilt for greats of the game.

Have to have Tugga Waugh there, without his captaincy we would've never kick started the World Cup 30 straight wins or have won 16 straight tests.

Shaun Marsh. Go **** yourself mate, right in
the arse

Have to have Tugga Waugh there, without his captaincy we would've never kick started the World Cup 30 straight wins or have won 16 straight tests.

Yeah, Waugh easily ahead of Smith (for now).

On a pretty much unrelated note, here's my best (read unbeatable and I'd pay to watch them anything to watch them) Aussie test XI from the last 20 years:

1. Warner
2. Hayden
3. Ponting
4. Smith
5. Clarke
6. Hussey
7. Gilchrist
8. Johnson
9. Warne
10. Harris
11. McGrath

this doesn't even include Waugh, Langer, Lehman, Hodge, Katich, Gillespie, Lee, Hilfenhaus (who was amazing for a year or so there), Siddle, MacGill, Rogers, Martyn, Clark, etc. Man those of us who are old enough to remember from Border on have been absolutely spoilt for greats of the game.

Lee and Waugh for Smith and Harris and you're spot on.

1. Warner
2. Hayden
3. Ponting
4. Smith
5. Clarke
6. Hussey
7. Gilchrist
8. Johnson
9. Warne
10. Harris
11. McGrath

You could even put Langer, Lehmann, Gillespie, Siddle, Rogers, Martyn and S.Clark in that team but someone is always going to miss out. Such wonderful batsmen those guys were and Gillespie, Clark and Siddle are great bowlers.

Didn't think to much of Hodge tbh, I always thought of him as meh.

All these names being thrown around .My man Craig Mcdermott feels left out .

Are the Marsh brothers the Australian cricket equivalent of Mitchell Pearce?

Active Now

• Justwin
  • something
  • Big Del
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • broncs30
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gray
  • Bronx48
  • bert_lifts
  • eggstar10
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.