This player or that player?

I’d go Wally. If it was a finals series, smith, but at origin level Wally did it nike style dog-he just did it!

brad thorn or jt13?
JT13 over Thorn for me. Thorn didn't have the influence of JT13 in my view.

Matthew Ridge or Ivan Cleary?

love webcke but have to go Lazo. Best front rower to play imo

sailor of course. Blacklock was very entertaining but Dell is arguably the best winger of all time.

dave Taylor or Carl Webb?
Carl Webb. Webb was struck down by injury not attitude.

Sam Burgess or Adrian Morley?

On hotness scale. ETor Cooper?
Other end
Piggy Riddell or David Hosking
ET all day every day. My first footy crush lol.

As to your 2nd question, I'd probably have Kane Linnett at the top of the ugly stick challenge, or *forgive me Lord* Scott Minto.

Meninga. Just an amazing career and better leader.

Benny Elias or Robbie Farah?
I put these two up against each other because I found it to be a real head scratcher. Inglis was more versatile, so I’d have to side with him but it’s a tough one.

Meanings because he put in effort at club level as well. Good captain too.

cobbo of course. Will be a superstar - is he Qld eligible?

El Masri or halligan?

I probably didn't see enough of Halligan to have a proper opinion of him, so I'm going to go with El Masri.

I think he changed the way the game views goalkickers - there's a lot more value placed on kickers now. In the later 90s, early 00s, it was very much 'ah yeah, extra two points would be sweet, but no dramas if ya miss it mate'. Nowadays, having a consistent, reliable goalkicker can be the difference between a win or a loss. I mean, that hasn't changed from the old days, but there's more emphasis on it now, and I think El Masri's ability to pot them from basically anyway has played a big part.

He was a solid first grade winger too, definitely more than just a goalkicker.

Tony Puletua or Joe Galuvao?

I probably didn't see enough of Halligan to have a proper opinion of him, so I'm going to go with El Masri.

I think he changed the way the game views goalkickers - there's a lot more value placed on kickers now. In the later 90s, early 00s, it was very much 'ah yeah, extra two points would be sweet, but no dramas if ya miss it mate'. Nowadays, having a consistent, reliable goalkicker can be the difference between a win or a loss. I mean, that hasn't changed from the old days, but there's more emphasis on it now, and I think El Masri's ability to pot them from basically anyway has played a big part.

He was a solid first grade winger too, definitely more than just a goalkicker.

Tony Puletua or Joe Galuvao?

Both - they are the same person.

Brenko Lee or a real player?

Both - they are the same person.

Brenko Lee or a real player?

you mean future broncos legend brenko lee? I’ll go Brenko

benji Marshall or Shaun Johnson?

you mean future broncos legend brenko lee? I’ll go Brenko

benji Marshall or Shaun Johnson?
Love both of them but it has to be Benji, he's a premiership winner and inspired a generation.

Shaun Berrigan or Ben Hunt

Love both of them but it has to be Benji, he's a premiership winner and inspired a generation.

Shaun Berrigan or Ben Hunt

Shaun Berrigan without thinking twice - premiership winner, Clive Churchill medalist, could play absolutely anywhere and never choked.

Kaine Manihera or Aaron Whitchurch?

Whitchurch - was the classic ISC champion to NRL also ran.
Slightly off kilter but - which Is the worse administration - NRL or Cricket Australia?

Whitchurch - was the classic ISC champion to NRL also ran.
Slightly off kilter but - which Is the worse administration - NRL or Cricket Australia?
Today it is Cricket Australia but that will pass and it will go back to the NRL soon.
This is a bit off kilter too but - which is the best ground - Moreton Daily Stadium or Sunshine Coast Stadium?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • john1420
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rowdy124
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Santa
  • NSW stables
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • KnToad
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.