This player or that player?

Think we've missed a trick here to do this tennis bracket style...

Think we've missed a trick here to do this tennis bracket style...

Not really interested in that.

Todd Carney. Could have been anything but pissed it all away.

Sivo or Radradra?

Not really interested in that.

Todd Carney. Could have been anything but pissed it all away.

Sivo or Radradra?
Radradra hands down. Sivo is useless these days.

Feleti Mateo or Krsinan Inu

Radradra hands down. Sivo is useless these days.

Feleti Mateo or Krsinan Inu

Sivo looked like he was going to be really good for a while there.

Mateo. Very skillful for a big guy.

James Maloney or Cliff Lyons?

Maloney. Never liked Cliff Lyons and Maloney is a cheeky bastard and fun to watch.

Adrian Lam or Ben Hunt?

Maloney. Never liked Cliff Lyons and Maloney is a cheeky bastard and fun to watch.

Adrian Lam or Ben Hunt?

Lam. One of my favourites growing up, Hunt 2014-15 is hard to go past though, but I shall.

Ricky Stuart or Adam Reynolds?

Lam. One of my favourites growing up, Hunt 2014-15 is hard to go past though, but I shall.

Ricky Stuart or Adam Reynolds?
Adam Reynolds.

I always have hated Ricky Stuart with a passion Sticky lil grub!!!

Brett Mullens or Anthony Minichiello?

Adam Reynolds.

I always have hated Ricky Stuart with a passion Sticky lil grub!!!

Brett Mullens or Anthony Minichiello?
Stuart and Mullins all the way. I did not like Stuart growing up mostly because I was i the alfie camp but Stuart was excellent. Stuart and Langer a bit underrated now. So many awesome halfbacks in late 80s early 90s.

Stuart and Mullins all the way. I did not like Stuart growing up mostly because I was i the alfie camp but Stuart was excellent. Stuart and Langer a bit underrated now. So many awesome halfbacks in late 80s early 90s.
Ask another question after answering

Minto of course, the elegant gazelle that he is!

Blocka Roach or Martin Bella?
Blocka.
The mad man but maybe only because I watched more of him... because Bella was mad too.

Paul Harrigan or Tony Carroll?

Minto of course, the elegant gazelle that he is!

Blocka Roach or Martin Bella?
Bella of course. Who else considers it safe to play origin with contact lenses in. Frikkin mad man!

Sorry, My question is Webcke or Lazarus
Ask another question after answering

Blocka.
The mad man but maybe only because I watched more of him... because Bella was mad too.

Paul Harrigan or Tony Carroll?
Probably Tunza because I'm a lifelong Bronco fan and he did an admirable job doubling as Locky's minder. But Harrigan is one of the best props to ever play the game and that running feud he had with "Spud" Carroll was legendary.

Wendell Sailor or Nathan Blacklock?

Sorry, My question is Webcke or Lazarus

love webcke but have to go Lazo. Best front rower to play imo

Probably Tunza because I'm a lifelong Bronco fan and he did an admirable job doubling as Locky's minder. But Harrigan is one of the best props to ever play the game and that running feud he had with "Spud" Carroll was legendary.

Wendell Sailor or Nathan Blacklock?

sailor of course. Blacklock was very entertaining but Dell is arguably the best winger of all time.

dave Taylor or Carl Webb?

dave Taylor or Carl Webb?

Dave Taylor is by far the more talented of the two, but he is the biggest 'what if' on the planet. I'm going with Webb. He was more consistent, and you couldn't help but love him if he was on your team - a very passionate player. In fact, I'd pick Webb purely for owning Luke Bailey in Origin. Maybe I'm being harsh on DT, but he was far too hot and cold.

Chris Walker or James Roberts?

Chris Walker if I’m honest, but I detest the human.

Adrian Morley or Spud Carrol?

Morley. Was a loose cannon but when he was on he was fear inducing.

matt Gillett or Boyd cordner?

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Battler
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • mitch222
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.