This player or that player?

Cordner every day for me, without rose-tinted glasses.

Wally Lewis or Darren Lockyer (at 5/8)?

interesting i’d take gillo every day of the week.

have to go locky. As bob fulton said once, locky put on the most dominant performance of all time in 04 at 5/8.

Jamie Lyon or mark gasnier?

love webcke but have to go Lazo. Best front rower to play

love webcke but have to go Lazo. Best front rower to play imo

love webcke but have to go Lazo. Best front rower to play imo

sailor of course. Blacklock was very entertaining but Dell is arguably the best winger of all time.

dave Taylor or Carl Webb?
Agree on Lazo over Webcke and sailor over blackjack.

Sailor or Radradra? Semi all the way for me.

Agree on Lazo over Webcke and sailor over blackjack.

Sailor or Radradra? Semi all the way for me.

Nah, Wendell is a proven multi time premiership winning elite winger. What has Radradra won in the NRL? In fact what has he even achieved in Union apart from the National team for Fiji?

Luke Lewis or Ben Te'o?

Nah, Wendell is a proven multi time premiership winning elite winger. What has Radradra won in the NRL? In fact what has he even achieved in Union apart from the National team for Fiji?

Luke Lewis or Ben Te'o?
I'd have to go Luke Lewis I think. Love Te'o though, if for nothing more than his treatment of Weidler.

Didn't see anyone answer the @holdzy question of Jamie Lyon or Mark Gasnier

I'd have to go Luke Lewis I think. Love Te'o though, if for nothing more than his treatment of Weidler.

Didn't see anyone answer the @holdzy question of Jamie Lyon or Mark Gasnier

who do you prefer?

Lyon in a landslide.

Cam Smith vs Wally Lewis (origin arena only)
I’d go Wally. If it was a finals series, smith, but at origin level Wally did it nike style dog-he just did it!

brad thorn or jt13?

who do you prefer?
I'd have to say Lyon and I can't stand the fucker. Scored trys against us with both his chest and genitals. I never understood the appeal of Gasnier at all personally...his shimmy thing? The **** out of here with that.
Lyon in a landslide.

Lewis in Origin was untouchable and whether you agreed with what Smith did or not, Wally wouldn't have left the team in a lurch the way he did.

I'd have to say Lyon and I can't stand the fucker. Scored trys against us with both his chest and genitals. I never understood the appeal of Gasnier at all personally...his shimmy thing? The **** out of here with that.
Yeah I never really saw what the huge appeal was with Gasnier... Hodgo was miles better, but disrespected by the NSWRL community because he wore maroon.

I thought Cooper was probably the better all round center out of that dragons pairing. Better defender and still got his tries.

Sooo I guess in the spirit of the thread

Matt Cooper or Gasnier 🤔🤔🤔

Luke Lewis or Ben Te'o?
Wingers don't win comps. Semi played for Parramatta. Parramatta don't win comps.

Luke Lewis or Ben Te'o?
Luke Lewis. Quality back to quality forward

Lyon in a landslide.

Wally Lewis. In my view the greatest ever origin player and greatest ever player. Smith is greatest ever hooker but not as good as Wally

Yeah I never really saw what the huge appeal was with Gasnier... Hodgo was miles better, but disrespected by the NSWRL community because he wore maroon.

I thought Cooper was probably the better all round center out of that dragons pairing. Better defender and still got his tries.

Sooo I guess in the spirit of the thread

Matt Cooper or Gasnier 🤔🤔🤔
Mark Gasnier over Cooper for me. Cooper was good but not as good as Gasnier. Et was Gasniers attack and defended as well as Cooper.

Lockyer or Fittler?

Thorne easy, probably still. 😂

Matty Bowen and Preston Campbell.
Matty Bowen. Preston gad some good years where he was amazing but Bowen had a better overall career

Tame Tupou or Leon Bott?

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • MrRobot
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.