Time for a new coach. . .

Of course - because wins are about the players, only the losses are due to the coach

Flutterby said:
Of course - because wins are about the players, only the losses are due to the coach

It was good work from Ivan, if he can get our boys being more consistent he is onto a winner.

I'm curious if there'll be another major change to a combination that is showing real promise.

rnabokov said:
I'm curious if there'll be another major change to a combination that is showing real promise.

Probably depends who is back from injury this week. If Wallace and Macca are back you would expect them to be back in the team.

I think Henjak's done a good job. He's shown many times what he is capable of with a fit and experienced team.

Mister Wright said:
I think Henjak's done a good job. He's shown many times what he is capable of with a fit and experienced team.

It is what you can do when the chips are down that really counts. icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Mister Wright":eqiu528k]I think Henjak's done a good job. He's shown many times what he is capable of with a fit and experienced team.

It is what you can do when the chips are down that really counts. icon_thumbs_u[/quote:eqiu528k]

In that case Benny should have been sacked in 99 icon_thumbs_u

draggx said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Mister Wright":260z3sct]I think Henjak's done a good job. He's shown many times what he is capable of with a fit and experienced team.

In that case Benny should have been sacked in 99 icon_thumbs_u[/quote:260z3sct]

Benny had many many more runs on the board though. I hope Ivan has learnt from today's win and has the boys firing more often. Attitude in defence was very good. icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads said:
draggx said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":1kwuc51d][quote="Mister Wright":1kwuc51d]I think Henjak's done a good job. He's shown many times what he is capable of with a fit and experienced team.

In that case Benny should have been sacked in 99 icon_thumbs_u[/quote:1kwuc51d]

Benny had many many more runs on the board though. I hope Ivan has learnt from today's win and has the boys firing more often. Attitude in defence was very good. icon_thumbs_u[/quote:1kwuc51d]

now i feel like i need to reply and add in the icon_thumbs_u

We all bagged IH for carrying a back on the bench but it worked today...

Bucking Beads said:
draggx said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":2unwbf41][quote="Mister Wright":2unwbf41]I think Henjak's done a good job. He's shown many times what he is capable of with a fit and experienced team.

In that case Benny should have been sacked in 99 icon_thumbs_u[/quote:2unwbf41]

Benny had many many more runs on the board though. I hope Ivan has learnt from today's win and has the boys firing more often. Attitude in defence was very good. icon_thumbs_u[/quote:2unwbf41]

not early in his career when everyone wanted Bennett sacked. the Broncos stuck with him and look how that panned out.

i dont want to say it was all thanks to dropping michaels, but if the shoe fits....

Personally not many people know of this man but he still has the blood and the mind to do it...Rod Morris.
He was a fantastic footballer for S.O.O and he still very much loves his footballer. He is a fantastic person and I would love to see him back in Football in any way.

I think the entire post will become a moot point shortly anyway, but what about Des Hasler, two grand finals in the last three years, winning one and with a team within the salary cap.

I am off the bandwagon. Henjak needs more time, sure he has his faults but as does everyone. I still don't think a 2 year extension was in order though, maybe 1 year at most.

I would never support sacking a coach midseason. However, he has a lot of work to do to prove he deserves the extra 2 years he got given last year.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.