Time for a new coach. . .

hes dropped Michaels 2 times more than Bennett did, so hes already done enough IMO.

Bucking Beads said:
rnabokov said:
I'm curious if there'll be another major change to a combination that is showing real promise.

Probably depends who is back from injury this week. If Wallace and Macca are back you would expect them to be back in the team.

Without taking anything away from Macca, I'd prefer Hunt is given another shot at 9.

So far, as others have observed, he's shown little at 7 but it's looking like a different story when he played 9.

In any case, our bench looks good with these 2, especially since there's already so many options for utility backs and forwards in the side.

rnabokov said:
So far, as others have observed, he's shown little at 7 but it's looking like a different story when he played 9.

Funny too...another very talented halfback couldn't crack rep teams in the 7 so played a fair bit at 9. Didn't do him any harm.

Developed a bit of a drug habit of course...

Ask Beads about the coaching record he has in RLM.... Think he relises how hard it is :P

Flutterby said:
Of course - because wins are about the players, only the losses are due to the coach
Couldn't have said it better myself. Some in this crowd would sack Jesus if he was the coach.

Burg said:
Flutterby said:
Of course - because wins are about the players, only the losses are due to the coach
Couldn't have said it better myself. Some in this crowd would sack Jesus if he was the coach.

He's be crucified!

Coxy said:
Burg said:
Flutterby said:

He's be crucified!

Would we still have our good friday match?

Coxy said:
rnabokov said:

Funny too...another very talented halfback couldn't crack rep teams in the 7 so played a fair bit at 9. Didn't do him any harm.

Developed a bit of a drug habit of course...

He wasn't as dope at hooker though.

Nathan Brown is on the market now as well.

Oh joy, that seems like a fair swap, Bennett to St Merge and Brown to the Broncos, not. Not thanks pwn.

lynx000 said:
Oh joy, that seems like a fair swap, Bennett to St Merge and Brown to the Broncos, not. Not thanks pwn.
I didn't state I wanted him I would rather keep Henjak just stating he's a free agent now as well.

broncospwn said:
lynx000 said:
I didn't state I wanted him I would rather keep Henjak just stating he's a free agent now as well.

Oh stupid me. Of course, in a thread about time for a new coach and you saying that Brown is free, of course you weren't suggesting him for the position *slaps forehead* In reality there are probably a thousand rugby league coaches that are free agents, why not name all of them as well.

lynx000 said:
broncospwn said:
lynx000 said:

Oh stupid me. Of course, in a thread about time for a new coach and you saying that Brown is free, of course you weren't suggesting him for the position *slaps forehead* In reality there are probably a thousand rugby league coaches that are free agents, why not name all of them as well.
So what? I'm simply stating that he's now a free agent for next season. He's a high profile coach why would anyone list every single coach? There's a possibility the Broncos might look at him not necessarily for head coach but maybe assistant coach, attacking coach, defensive coach, fitness coach, what ever he's someone who has experience at NRL level. Just like in a rumor signing thread you would mention if a high profile player was now off contract doesn't mean I'm suggesting to get him otherwise I would have just said we should sign Nathan Brown..

broncospwn said:
lynx000 said:
broncospwn said:
lynx000 said:

So what? I'm simply stating that he's now a free agent for next season. He's a high profile coach why would anyone list every single coach? There's a possibility the Broncos might look at him not necessarily for head coach but maybe assistant coach, attacking coach, defensive coach, fitness coach, what ever he's someone who has experience at NRL level. Just like in a rumor signing thread you would mention if a high profile player was now off contract doesn't mean I'm suggesting to get him otherwise I would have just said we should sign Nathan Brown..

Let's cut to the chase. We should sign Nathan Brown :idea:

Signing Nathan Brown?!

That would be a slap in the face for Ivan Henjak!

Professor47 said:
Signing Nathan Brown?!

That would be a slap in the face for Ivan Henjak!

No it wouldn't. Brown would make a good forward.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.