TIPS

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
This thread is for anyone who is willing to share a good thing or two to fill the pockets of BHQ Punters!!

I'll start us off with a couple of specials tomorrow.

Sandown race 1 #3 Tintern
Looks a promising horse this from the Lloyd Williams stable. Won very impressively on Oaks day and will win tomorrow, on his way to bigger and better things in the years to come.

Sandown race 6 #1 Kidnapped
Going for 3 in a row here and looks a very good young horse. Was most impressive in his last outing on Derby Day and going to continue that tomorrow, and will be one of the main players in the Autumn.

Now, neither of these will pay very well, but I suggest put them both in an all-up and you'll get a nice little collect. You don't go broke backing winners!

Very sneak by Jeb. He has tipped you all a couple of shorties but left his best bet at odds to himself [eusa_naugh

For all the loyal followers out there Jeb is super keen on the Sydney Race 5 #7 Mustard [icon_wink

BroncoMatt said:
Very sneak by Jeb. He has tipped you all a couple of shorties but left his best bet at odds to himself [eusa_naugh

For all the loyal followers out there Jeb is super keen on the Sydney Race 5 #7 Mustard [icon_wink

The more you put on the more you get back icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

We have a great little mare returning on the weekend called Chakvetadze. Winner of this year's Gold Coast Guineas. She is still unbeaten and will continue that record on Saturday at Doomben. Get on!

Hmm its my punters club bet this weekend I'll be sure to have a look.

Magic Millions this weekend, anyone poking down to have a look?

Not going down, apparently it's a prick of a day.

For the 3yo's I like Choistar. Been a fan of his for a while and I think he's timing is perfect for this race.

In the 2yo's, I like Military Rose from the Heinrich stable. Was very impressive in her last win and should be able to continue with Stathi on board.

Yeah i went last year with my mates and we are backing up again this year. If you're just going for a punt I'd stay away or invest in members tickets.

3yo's I think Deer Valley is the best of the lot, she will be very tough to hold out.

2yo's... take your pick.

3YO I think Love Conquers All looks close to to the bet of the day.

The 2yo is a lottery - Probably leading to Spirit of Boom but I think RInga Ringa Rosie can improve and is a nice price.

Also though Confessional would go close in the stayers race

Jeba said:
For the 3yo's I like Choistar. Been a fan of his for a while and I think he's timing is perfect for this race.

Love Choistar as well - big hope for this one!

I'm heading to the Sunny Coast races this Sunday too icon_thumbs_u

BroncoMatt said:
3YO I think Love Conquers All looks close to to the bet of the day.

The 2yo is a lottery - ... but I think RInga Ringa Rosie can improve and is a nice price.

Agree on both fronts [icon_ee

alright come on guys, i used to place random bets on my sports bet account and will get back into it soon, just $1 a day or something but bring on the tips

draggx said:
alright come on guys, i used to place random bets on my sports bet account and will get back into it soon, just $1 a day or something but bring on the tips

I've tipped 4 winners in this thread [icon_wink [icon_razz1

yep so whats your opinion for the next week? what races should i take a chance on? its no good going on your past predictions :P

Just got on Shocking for the Melbourne Cup at $10 after its massive win at 1600m in the Diva last Saturday, I think I can back to back massive collects on him in the big race!

He certainly looks to have come back well Brizz and he has an awesome Flemington record. It was an enormous win last start, especially since he was carrying my cash at 20-1!!!!

He will have to be on his game 100% this year though with 57kg in the cup - hope he goes well for you mate!

Yeah I wish I had jumped on him as well but as most thought he would be coming home but the short distance would mean he had run out of room. I really like what Kavanagh has been saying about how much he has matured and that he is really calm this prep, and when you consider he was barrier 24 and ran 4 wide most of the trip last year and still dominated down the straight I really think it will take a massive effort for anything to beat it.

You will get a sight Brizz no doubt about that - I just hesitate with him having 57kg though. Would need to be an even better run than last year to win it.

I know you love the stablemate Whobegotyou mate, and I think he will win tomorrow. Back to his favourite track Moonee Valley and was an enormous run first up. I think he will get the sit behind Typhoon Tracey and Rodd will peel out in the straight and be too strong for the good mare. The (justified) hype around Shoot Out and Typhoon Tracey should see you get at least $3.50 which is good for a bet.

Active Now

• Galah
  • sooticus
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.