OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

What if we were to poach Gordie from the Titans? That'd teach 'em.
[automerge]1595739155[/automerge]
This is why I am not a fan of shunning Dave now. He has taken a massive deal but I reckon he will come back once this deal is done. I reckon he doesn't want to go but that deal is just too good to refuse, I do not blame him one second for taking it, I would too and I would have taken it weeks ago. Do not give him a reason not to do that. On his next deal, he won't get offered this again from the Titans, they won't be able to afford to if they want to have anything around him. He won't care so much about money then. If Brisbane is pointed in the right direction, I reckon he will come back. If they are not, he won't and I don't blame him.
Yep, anyone slagging him off is doing us no favours. It just makes us look like a pack of *****, and gives the rest of the players even more reason to want to leave.

Last edited:
This is why I am not a fan of shunning Dave now. He has taken a massive deal but I reckon he will come back once this deal is done. I reckon he doesn't want to go but that deal is just too good to refuse, I do not blame him one second for taking it, I would too and I would have taken it weeks ago. Do not give him a reason not to do that. On his next deal, he won't get offered this again from the Titans, they won't be able to afford to if they want to have anything around him. He won't care so much about money then. If Brisbane is pointed in the right direction, I reckon he will come back. If they are not, he won't and I don't blame him.

Hopefully we won't be able to afford him in 3 years because we have invested our money into players we need in crucial positions like fullback, hooker or five eighth. He is not going to sign somewhere for any less than what he is on now, and I think it would be just as unwise to pay it in 3 years, as what it is now. Great player and will only get better but unfortunately he is just too expensive. Desperate clubs or the Rorters are his next destination.

Hopefully we won't be able to afford him in 3 years because we have invested our money into players we need in crucial positions like fullback, hooker or five eighth. He is not going to sign somewhere for any less than what he is on now, and I think it would be just as unwise to pay it in 3 years, as what it is now. Great player and will only get better but unfortunately he is just too expensive. Desperate clubs or the Rorters are his next destination.

The Titans won't be able to afford what they are paying him in three years either though because it is a ridiculous deal.

The Titans won't be able to afford what they are paying him in three years either though because it is a ridiculous deal.

Yes i think that's likely. He would have to take a pay cut to return to us. Given how this has all played out do you think he would?

The comment Tallis made about players moving to the titans to play with Fifita is delusional. Jt13 isn’t drawing big names to the cows, dce isn’t for manly, etc. Smith is the only one I can think of who is.

The comment Tallis made about players moving to the titans to play with Fifita is delusional. Jt13 isn’t drawing big names to the cows, dce isn’t for manly, etc. Smith is the only one I can think of who is.
Agreed 100%. I don't even think Smith attracts the players tbh, it's the winning culture full Stop.

Parramatta are an example of this. They will be able to attract players a lot easier now then they did 2 years ago but the players are nearly identical.

It's laughable people think that the titans will suddenly be able to attract players on under because of fifita. When the players survey shows every year the Broncos are 1st, or 2nd at worst, in "clubs I'd want to go to if not my current" I'm 100% certain they aren't thinking about fifita or any player for that matter. They are thinking about how the Broncos have a huge support team with the best facilities, and get to play in front of 30,000 at a world class stadium in front of huge tv audiences every week. Any manager who is truly looking out for their player would realise that playing for the Broncos is worth an extra few hundred thousand or a certain premiership (roosters or storm) for sheer commercial opportunities, affordability of the city real estate, development and player welfare.

His mother is also in that same Facebook group and has said that the profile is a fake account and reinforced that Tesi is not leaving. Seems a bit weird because that profile does seriously look to be his dads.

I’d come up with that excuse if head office handed it to me in the morning, too

Tallis is such a tool he doesn't realise by continually going out of his way to say he isn't moving for the money, makes it even more obvious he moved for the money.

Just own it, the money was too good to pass on

I can't believe you guys are going for this kid's throat based on some fuckwit's shitpost that has nothing to do with Tesi.

Throat? I like the kid. But if it were me and someone did that, I’d be straight on the gram calling it out as fake

Especially when the account in question has photos going back two years and wasn’t created on the spot

Last edited:
Dave has definitely made the right choice here. we Have been slowly cooking ourselves for years at the Broncos, the damage is going to take years to fix WHEN we decide to start fixing things. Hope the young lad goes onto bigger things at the Titans. I’ll be cheering for you Dave. Good luck!

Imagine if the broncos win a premiership in the next two years. I’ll be sliding into Fifitas DM with so much laughing.
5 year before they challenge minimum. but the good news is the gold coast ain't winning a premiership as long as your arsehole is pointing the the ground.

The Titans are an excitement machine at times. Fafita will add an extra dimension to this side. A really good crop of young players in that squad under a coach who seems to know his stuff.

Any chance Fifi tries to pull out of the deal if Seibold were to be sacked??

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Stix
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.