OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

Corey Parker you legend... get him back in amongst the squad to rip it into them and then just cold shoulder Davey “is Ipswich on the Tweed” Fifita

Last edited:
What happened?
They went to Parker about Fifita going to GC and he started talking about that it’s obvious he has left because of the money.. you only need to look at what happened with Ben Hunt... it’s a golden hand shake... it has nothing to do with the current position that the broncos are in and it’s all about the money.

it was glorious considering Mal is on the panel... Parker is broncos through and through.

FFS whoever is the next coach must have Hodgo and Parker in the coaching staff

Last edited:
why do we need to replace him?
what is with the mind set of some that we must have superstars in every position.

there is no doubt this hurts us short term but we are shit with him regardless the way we are playing atm.

long term though this is blessing it frees up cap space for us to re-evaluate were to invest most of our money in,

ill throw another name at you that proves my point jt2. amazing player but is he really worth what he is being paid judging by what the cowboys dish up most weeks. in about 5 more years i guarantee we wont be seeing clubs throw these insane amounts of money at players in these types of positions. they will all look at similar clubs that have done the same and realise it just never pays off in the long run

I’m not saying we need to replace him what I’m saying is that he is irreplaceable and that is why it hurts more than if we lost a Glenn or TPJ.

You’re right though we now have the money to buy the experience we need and with contracts meaning F—all A lot of clubs will be worried

One can only hope.

If broncos fail I’ll just go and watch ISC for my fix :xxxx:

Does V’Landys and co think I’m going to jump over to the bombers or whichever brand of plastic they throw at Suncorp... I’ve already lost interest in Origin because it’s been manufactured to try and supersede the qld dominance from 2006.

One thing V’Landys or Gould did get right is that the only reason origin works is because of Queensland.... they’re currently losing us, but let’s see how they go with the Tweed Coast Titans

The Broncos are losing Qld'rs. We're full of NSW and NZ players. We screwed up our contract management and didn't have our Qld Origin rep wrapped up. We got a NSW one wrapped up though.

I’m not saying we need to replace him what I’m saying is that he is irreplaceable and that is why it hurts more than if we lost a Glenn or TPJ.

You’re right though we now have the money to buy the experience we need and with contracts meaning F—all A lot of clubs will be worried
I get that Tpj does some stupid shit but he has won us twice as many games as fifita has. I don't get the "waste of money" crap going on from other fans, these same fans say fifita contract is worth it though so they don't have much of a leg to stand on, its obvious they hate the Broncos...

They went to Parker about Fifita going to GC and he started talking about that it’s obvious he has left the because of the money.. you only need to look at what happened with Ben Hunt... it’s a golden hand shake... it has nothing to do with the current position that the broncos are in and it’s all about the money.

it was glorious considering Mal is on the panel... Parker is broncos through and through.

FFS whoever is the next coach must have Hodgo and Parker in the coaching staff

Yep and the look on Mal’s face while he squirmed in his seat, so much so Yvonne had to say “taking nothing away from you Mal”.

**** I love Cozza, the sooner this bubble shit is over and he can get back in there around the boys the better.

I miss the days (4 months ago) when football was suspended and the players were having to take massive 80% pay cuts and for once in their lives, actually know what it felt like to not be entitled and ungrateful overpaid *****.

We were all led to believe that this whole COVID pandemic would reset everything worldwide economically in all walks of life. Businesses would have to make sacrifices to be able to keep operating, sporting teams would be having to cut staff and scale back expenses, entertainment industry has been shot to pieces, money would not be just wasted and thrown around anymore in this new COVID world.

Barely 4 months after everything started shutting down, we have already had:

- Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahone sign a $500 million USD 10 year deal.
- A 16 year old untested rookie sign turn his back on the NRL for a $3 million dollar 3 year deal for Rugby in Australia which is supposed to be on its knees financially
- And now a 20 year old Fifita sign a $3 million+ 3 year deal when he hasn’t even played 2 full seasons.

Normal service resumed. Looks like nothing stops the system.... not even a pandemic

Yep and the look on Mal’s face while he squirmed in his seat, so much so Yvonne had to say “taking nothing away from you Mal”.

**** I love Cozza, the sooner this bubble shit is over and he can get back in there around the boys the better.
It was fucking brilliant ... he just unloaded on the NSWRL panel about the real reason he’s leaving and not the garbage rhetoric they’re trying to peddle

Kim Kardashian Money hungry slut get the **** out of our club
F33F4C97 3104 4627 AAB4 82CF15712D7E

I miss the days (4 months ago) when football was suspended and the players were having to take massive 80% pay cuts and for once in their lives, actually know what it felt like to not be entitled and ungrateful overpaid *****.

We were all led to believe that this whole COVID pandemic would reset everything worldwide economically in all walks of life. Businesses would have to make sacrifices to be able to keep operating, sporting teams would be having to cut staff and scale back expenses, entertainment industry has been shot to pieces, money would not be just wasted and thrown around anymore in this new COVID world.

Barely 4 months after everything started shutting down, we have already had:

- Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahone sign a $500 million USD 10 year deal.
- A 16 year old untested rookie sign turn his back on the NRL for a $3 million dollar 3 year deal for Rugby in Australia which is supposed to be on its knees financially
- And now a 20 year old Fifita sign a $3 million+ 3 year deal when he hasn’t even played 2 full seasons.

Normal service resumed. Looks like nothing stops the system.... not even a pandemic

Let’s see how the basket case, parasitic sides deal with the second wave.

I happened to flick fox on about 10mins ago right when Parker came on.
I love how Parker speaks the truth. He just said let’s be honest, he is going to the Titans for the money. I’m sure that would have made Mal comfortable haha.
Honestly though, we need Parker within the Broncos bubble ASAP. The Broncos need to up his $ to pull him away from fox, much like what souffs did to get Burgess into their bubble and off fox.
I also noticed Mal didn’t seem too stoked? I thought he would be jumping for joy considering they wanted Fifita so badly? Maybe it’s all sunk in and he’s think ****, we just spent 1.2m/yr in an unproven rookie.
I hope Fifita provides the titans just as much as what Taylor has.
And I really hope we do not play him at all for the remainder of the season.

The upcoming Titan's match is going to be interesting

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.