OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

Who cares, I’d rather the club stand for something and get the spoon then bend over and let this **** keep fucking us.
Yes but the 2 options aren’t get bent over or give him to the only team standing between us and last place.

Send him to the titans early, ask the warriors to have him, sit him out etc.

Surely Fifita doesn’t wear our jersey again this year.
We won’t make the 8 and we are better off putting blokes in their ie Bully who want and will be there next year (hope this loan deal doesn’t go ahead).
As far as I’m concerned I’d be happy to let fif$ita go now.
If we keep him benched for the rest of the year, the Titans will be getting a bloke that hasn’t played footy for nearly a year.
Sounds good to me.

The broncos will probably make him captain for the rest of the year as a thank you.

A thought just occurred to me, I'm going to be living at Kirra next year, not a long way as the crow flys from the Stadium. Might mosey on down to watch a game especially a Tits Broncos game. Might even be fun to watch them next year because I believe they finally have right blend.

That new coach Holbrook, has brought structure achieving what a lot thought impossible, namely getting Taylor back on the field and smiling. Next year Taylor will be close to the start of a long run as an accomplished halfback. The really good halfbacks need to have matured and Taylor has been forged in the fire. I'd say his mental health issues have done him a favour, sucked the poison out so to speak.

Fifita is a great addition and I don't think it's as crazy(read overpaid) a move as some think. It wouldn't surprise to hear about more astute signings although no more big money ones!!

I hope he doesn’t know what pressure he will be under. I hope it is a massive fucking shock to him when it comes down on him and it is so shit that he longs for the days he was stuck in a Bali jail cell.

I don't think he gives a shit. All he wants to do is get the ball and run whatever colours he wears, and then go home to check his bank balance. Scum.

Which TBF, is a totally healthy attitude to have to one’s job. Life is about more than where you work.

That is how it is now. I grew up when your club was everything. I accept commercial realities have overtaken those sort of community values. Being a one club town, maybe that's why a lot of us are pissed off. Loyalty still has meaning

So far Fifita is the only one we lost that we wanted to keep ... and we only lost him because of a ridiculous offer from the Titans

Think we were going to lose Herbie if Fifita stayed, if there's a bright side we should be in the box set to keep him now.

He did look MUCH better on the wing compared to centre.

At least this is bringing the right sort of attention to the horror show we have become under this “administration”...

What have we come to? Rather where has Fifita gone to, to another club offering stupid money. I'd rather sign Grant for that sort of dosh, someone who connects the team, harnessing backs and forwards, someone with good kicking game and a complete footie brain, a complete player around whom you can build a team

So far Fifita is the only one we lost that we wanted to keep ... and we only lost him because of a ridiculous offer from the Titans
Yes. I still wouldn't put the money up to keep at the expense of other players. I am happy for the titans. It is worth it for them not us and that a how the cap is meant to work

Jharal is another one of those guys we need to keep for team culture and love of the club, and we still let him go

*yes I know that wasn’t necessarily his job, but the fact he’s blowing up says all you need to know about what he could bring around the playing group

My wife is from Brazil... she has never got into the footy, just wants Broncos to win for me...
She just asked me why I was pissed off about this....
I explained "who's the biggest soccer club in Brazil?", "flamengo" she replied. I said "imagine flamengo just lost their best player to a massive deal from a tiny bottom of the table team with no fans", "this wouldn't happen if they wanted to keep him, they'd pay more", "this is true, now imagine, that flamengo weren't allowed to pay more because the Brazilian football federation said they can only spend enough as the poor teams because it isn't fair and they can't survive if they tried to keep up", "but flamengo has more money and more fans, what are the Broncos doing with that money", "it goes to shareholders because there is also a cap for how much they spend for the trainers and coaches", " You have more fans though right?" "Yes..." pause, pause, pause... "i suppose it's nice though because it means the small teams can win it.... "ah, now there's the catch, what if I told you the same 2 teams have made about 12 of the last 15 grand finals? And they don't have half the amount of fans of the Broncos combined" ..... pause, pause, pause.... "What the ****, why do you follow this shit?"

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why she's the smarter half.....

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Gympie devil
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Scdeac
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.