OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

His point is the long standing point that players don’t leave Brisbane that we want to keep. He should never have been ’free’ on the market for someone else to poach.

We pay millions to absolute spuds no-one else wants and can’t keep enough in the kitty, to retain the one genuine superstar we have un-earthed...

That is what Jharal is bemoaning and rightly so.

The administrators of our club are performing worse than our team, and that takes some effort!

My point was simple. Fifita preferred to be a Titan than a Bronco. As I said elsewhere, I am old school. I'd rather a player who wants to be a Bronco because being a Bronco is something special. Fifita is chasing money first even though our offer wasn't exactly bad. He doesn't want to play for us. Bye bye

I see this as a win in a loss:
We have cash to spend... finally this mess of a roster is starting to rap up and over the next 1-2 seasons we have millions to spend on a few key positions. I also believe that the events today will be the tipping points for the coach and those in administration from next season

The silver lining in all this could be the media now describing the titans and not the broncos as having the best young forward pack in the NRL. Sounds like healthy motivation to me. Less expectation to constantly live up to. Just a thought. 🤔
Also I wonder if Dave enquired if the coach was going to be around next year and that could have swayed his decision.
Also was there a pact between all the young forwards that they would sign for less so they could stay together and do something special for the club.

The silver lining in all this could be the media now describing the titans and not the broncos as having the best young forward pack in the NRL. Sounds like healthy motivation to me. Less expectation to constantly live up to. Just a thought. 🤔
Also I wonder if Dave enquired if the coach was going to be around next year and that could have swayed his decision.
Also was there a pact between all the young forwards that they would sign for less so they could stay together and do something special for the club.

That’s the angle Badel is running with. It wasn’t just money, but dissatisfaction with the direction of the club and their choice of coach...

Looks like Tesi wants to follow him. His dad just post a photo on FB with Tesi and Dave saying I’ll be with you soon

he only just re-signed with us ...

his dad probably won't actually want him at the Titans anyway. he won't get too much game time there. which is his dad's problem with us and seibs.

he seems to think Tesi should be named every single week and teh coach is never allowed to drop him for any reason

That’s the angle Badel is running with. It wasn’t just money, but dissatisfaction with the direction of the club and their choice of coach...

that's only because of it fits in with his narrative from recent weeks.

more click bait. is was 1000% about money. because if the Titans don't offer to make him the highest paid forward in the history of the game, he re-signs with us

There is nothing special about the broncos.

It's about more than just a team. Or any 1 team. More than any player. It's just something special, like this place which is a part of it. For me at least it is. That's why I support the club. The current disaster doesn't change any of that. I am a one club man. This club.

Fifita isn't. That's his call. It just disappoints me.

Last edited:
Looks like Tesi wants to follow him. His dad just post a photo on FB with Tesi and Dave saying I’ll be with you soon
Let him go. These flops have proved nothing in the NRL. Time and time again we see these entitled little ***** think that they are gods gift after the hype they get because they play for the Broncos. News flash: we aren't a good team Any more, you're big news because of the club you play for, not how you play! The best facilities, a huge coaching staff, numerous coaches, 1000's of dollars in development, education and rehab help that other clubs never seem to provide their players. Teo, vidot, hodges and dozens of other ex players who have played at other clubs tell these young pricks over and over how good they have it here and they don't fucking listen. DO NOT PAY A CENT OVER WHAT THEY PROVE, not what they tell us they're worth...

he only just re-signed with us ...

his dad probably won't actually want him at the Titans anyway. he won't get too much game time there. which is his dad's problem with us and seibs.

he seems to think Tesi should be named every single week and teh coach is never allowed to drop him for any reason

IMG 7123

I don't get why people are mad.
First this was the right choice from Dave, who wouldn't take that kind of cash to move down the road.
Second, the Broncos absolutely did the right thing here, and it would have been a disaster if they payed Dave insane money, further fucking our already dodgy cap.

Loyalty would be neat, but better to clean out the guys that don't want to be here now rather than later.
We also have more cash now to lock up some talent where it is needed.
Good luck Dave, you are going to need it at the Titans.

The only reason Titans signing Fifita annoys me is that smug turd Tallis somehow thinking they have won by throwing insane money around.

how does that contradict what i said

his dad complained when he didn't get enough minutes from the bench and is now complaining again now he was dropped

Yeah I know what your saying. Sounds like his Dads going to **** his career posting shit like this. Let the little prick go if he doesn’t want to play for the club.

Last edited:
Meh, just be another bust for the Titans, another bloated contract on the books.

People love getting carried away by the hype train. Yes hes got plenty of 'talent', which is a nice way of saying he hasn't done anything of note yet but he will in the future you bet. If there is one thing QLD teams like to brag about its their 'talent'.

Unless he drags the Titans to a premiership, he will never be able to justify that salary. He will always have a target on his back, added to the long list of names in the 'paid too much, did very little' pile.

Last edited:
What an absolute bell end of a dad hahahaha... doubt he will even get a chance to show what he's worth now if tesi niu can't convince seibold that his dad is off his head, possibly cost his son $100,000s in bargaining power. He got in the side for experience and is currently getting rehabd by the club hahaha dumbass

Yeah I know what your saying. Sounds like his Dads going to **** his career posting shit like this

he wouldn't be the first parent to do ... and if he's not careful teams will stay away from his son altogether as they'll feel he won't be worth the trouble (unless he becomes one of the best in the world)

Active Now

• mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • davidp
  • Emanon
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.