OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

The Broncos need a good defensive player, not a penalty magnet.

James is a better fit for Canberra. He's looking to the Raiders to make him a better player, where as the Broncos would be looking at James to make them a better team.

fair points, I still think that much experience for that little money on the centre of the field is a good shout for us.

I happened to flick fox on about 10mins ago right when Parker came on.
I love how Parker speaks the truth. He just said let’s be honest, he is going to the Titans for the money. I’m sure that would have made Mal comfortable haha.
Honestly though, we need Parker within the Broncos bubble ASAP. The Broncos need to up his $ to pull him away from fox, much like what souffs did to get Burgess into their bubble and off fox.
I also noticed Mal didn’t seem too stoked? I thought he would be jumping for joy considering they wanted Fifita so badly? Maybe it’s all sunk in and he’s think ****, we just spent 1.2m/yr in an unproven rookie.
I hope Fifita provides the titans just as much as what Taylor has.
And I really hope we do not play him at all for the remainder of the season.
Yeah Parker is one of the few ex players that actually tells it like it is, aside from some of the livid old boys of course. The way he unloaded on the organisation last night was quality, even when Kevvie tried to fence sit as he always does Corey and Brandy wouldn’t let him.

Corey Parker you legend... get him back in amongst the squad to rip it into them and then just cold shoulder Davey “is Ipswich on the Tweed” Fifita

Bring in Parker so he can "offload" all of the dead weight players.

So I just had a thought, why did it all of a sudden change from only one year to three. I’m sure there is no chance but is it possible that his knee is pretty fucked so he is getting what he can while he can?

Congratulations young Dave, all the best. Great signing for the Tits and with Holbrook already there and Tino Alphabet joining too they're very likely to become a force for the very first time. It will be sensational to have another Queensland team to cheer on. I mean I will have a team that I hope wins against every other team bar one. (**** the cowpats)

I think he made the right call and if Fat Tony was a great coach I think he probably would have stayed but no matter. We can't keep them all and we're going to have great days and seasons anyway. Well done Tits.

I do hope Fifita knows what pressure he is going to be under. Titans have bought well, which has been said numerous times before though, but if they don’t have a good consistent year it’s pressure on him for Every mistake, every average game let alone bad game (Hunt/Taylor) or anytime he doesn’t play (E.g. TPJ‘s constant suspensions & Bird‘s injury layoffs).

Surely Fifita doesn’t wear our jersey again this year.
We won’t make the 8 and we are better off putting blokes in their ie Bully who want and will be there next year (hope this loan deal doesn’t go ahead).
As far as I’m concerned I’d be happy to let fif$ita go now.
If we keep him benched for the rest of the year, the Titans will be getting a bloke that hasn’t played footy for nearly a year.
Sounds good to me.

So I just had a thought, why did it all of a sudden change from only one year to three. I’m sure there is no chance but is it possible that his knee is pretty fucked so he is getting what he can while he can?
I read that he sorted a deal out with his manager, so that wasn't an issue anymore.

I want to know one thing, was this **** lying about his manager? The whole one year thing?
I'd say he ( or a strong backroom player ) organized a payout to the manager. Kind of lose/lose scenario depending on your outlook. I don't believe Fifita was lying when he said he had a manager issue to settle.

Last edited:
Surely Fifita doesn’t wear our jersey again this year.
We won’t make the 8 and we are better off putting blokes in their ie Bully who want and will be there next year (hope this loan deal doesn’t go ahead).
As far as I’m concerned I’d be happy to let fif$ita go now.
If we keep him benched for the rest of the year, the Titans will be getting a bloke that hasn’t played footy for nearly a year.
Sounds good to me.

Play him in the middle off the bench.

I do hope Fifita knows what pressure he is going to be under. Titans have bought well, which has been said numerous times before though, but if they don’t have a good consistent year it’s pressure on him for Every mistake, every average game let alone bad game (Hunt/Taylor) or anytime he doesn’t play (E.g. TPJ‘s constant suspensions & Bird‘s injury layoffs).

I hope he doesn’t know what pressure he will be under. I hope it is a massive fucking shock to him when it comes down on him and it is so shit that he longs for the days he was stuck in a Bali jail cell.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • mrtij
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lurker
  • Griffo
  • Dexter
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.