OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

For the prosecution I would point out that at the minimum he is bringing his club and game into disrepute just by having the police involved due to his actions, as it might seem that indeed he wasn't a welcome guest and didn't look vaguely like Santa delivering Christmas gifts.

Was going to make another post about how glad I am about the lack of bad boy stories coming out of Red Hill... promising start!
It's not up to us to send him to death row, he isn't our problem anymore. He has joined the nose beer confederacy. A match made in Rugby League heaven

I would've said this is a nothing story, but you have to wonder why there was a need to call the police?

If it was a genuine misunderstanding and the people at the house said 'sorry mate, you're not welcome, please leave', well you'd just leave, wouldn't ya?

I would've said this is a nothing story, but you have to wonder why there was a need to call the police?

If it was a genuine misunderstanding and the people at the house said 'sorry mate, you're not welcome, please leave', well you'd just leave, wouldn't ya?

Drunk possibly? Or if not drunk clearly had a few? If someone his size just opened the door and came in after being told wrong house or you can't come in, you'd call the cops pronto like.

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely more to this story!

I’ve done this before after having more then a few. Even in the state I was in, I said sorry and was on my merry way. No cops needed because well I just walked off after I said sorry...

Schadenfreude

Normally I hate it, but... It just seems so apt here.

Seriously, I'd freaking out if our Next Big Thing were hitting the headlines, but there's a certain Buddhist calm to realising he's not our problem. Bet the Broncos PR and legal team that headed to Bali last time are raising an extra glass at the moment.

Just heard that he mistakenly hopped into bed with the chick’s mother and the father called the cops. The daughter had invited him over. 😂

Source: news update on TV.
I could see this being an episode in a sitcom.

Trespassing is such a lame crime. If he were a bronco this would be a home invasion. Was the mum hot? Did he get some and dad is just pissed off? Sounds to me like the cops were called after the fact.
7AA1846E 9D64 409F A96E B27313E90C46

Active Now

• Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • kman
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • jd87
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.