Tour of India

Steve Smith FFS can barely bat and can't bowl

And yet he leaves Ben Cutting behind... **** the guy's mental.

F*** how many times did cutting kick invers dog? TBH I am getting sick of all this c*** with the cricket, I can't stand to watch invers destroy it any longer

Has Invers forgotten that Clarke and Warner are part time spinners? We don't need spinning allrounders

Has Invers forgotten that Clarke and Warner are part time spinners? We don't need spinning allrounders

I don't think he even knows what day it is

Can live with Cutting not getting picked. Hard to squeeze him in with Bird, Siddle, Starc, Pattinson and Johnson as fast bowlers. Not a fan of 3 all rounders in the side. Henriques I can live with even though I am not a huge fan of because he has had a decent first class summer with the bat. Maxwell in particular is obviously holding photos of Invers doing bad things. Spin bowling all rounders are overrated. For a team without a decent batting lineup our squad lacks batsmen

Henriques made a good start but faded quite quickly. We should have a batsmen in-front of him and on form that would be Alex Doolan.

Almost feel like crying for Cutting is redundant at this stage. We all know he should have been in the squad back in 2011 but didn't because Starc is an incredibly freakish left arm bowler that is just too amazing to leave out.

Oh yeah and for your information I was being sarcastic! *slams door*

What I don't get is if the want an all rounder why is cutting not even in the discussion? He has shown a f*** load more with the bat and ball than smith, maxwell and henriques. IMHO we are gonna get towelled in India

What I don't get is if the want an all rounder why is cutting not even in the discussion? He has shown a f*** load more with the bat and ball than smith, maxwell and henriques. IMHO we are gonna get towelled in India

But he really hasn't. Cutting is really only a number 8 nothing more.

I guess he's just not cutting it.

But he really hasn't. Cutting is really only a number 8 nothing more.

Yeah I get it you hate cutting and that's fine, but lets look at facts.

Every time cutting has been called on to bat he has done well. In the bbl he has put on 20's and 30's quite comfortably and in his only ODI was the second highest scoring batter. Wtf have the other three done. Steve smith barely bowls anymore, henriques is an ok domestic player and has shown nothing with the bat, maxwell bowls part time spin that is no better than most of the batters and with the game on the line can even connect the willow with the ball (FFS even Hartley can do that) if maxwell is an all rounder then so is Clarke, Warner, hussey etc etc

Dude I am a massive Cutting fan.

Dude I am a massive Cutting fan.

Mate I didn't realise that, in either case it is behind me how henriques is considered better than him with bat or ball... End of the day it doesn't matter we are gonna be embarassed in India and England regardless

Maxwell signs for a Million bucks, gets 2 ducks in next 2 innings lol

Happy Maxwell and Smith aren't putting their handup for selection. Wish they'd pick Khawaja already

Pfft Maxwell...that would be as bad as picking Cameron White to play tests in India.

Oh wait...that happened didn't it?

Can someone please tell me what's so awesome about Glenn Maxwell? Other than his nickname? Because frankly other than that one innings of backyard bash where he got 50 against the Windies, I've seen **** All from him.

First class average of 42 is OK. Bowling average of 33 OK for an off spinner.
But they're hardly stats that scream PICK ME NOW!!!!!

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Maroon4life
  • Behold
  • Ondi
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.