Tour of India

Clarke and Wade have both scored 50's. A 100 run partnership between the pair. Lets hope they keep going.

Frankly, we've been exposed in India.

Bowling was always going to be an issue given our spinning stocks but I can't believe how weak our batting line-up has been. Without Clarke, we'd get rolled in 2 Days easy. The problem is that the majority of our batsmen can't fight and the only one who can (Cowan) isn't a Test standard batsmen, handy depth, but he isn't going to be a guy who should play upwards of 50 Tests or so.

Bring in Khawaja & Doolan. Heck, I'd even consider bringing in Hartley just so we have a genuine wickey and go from there. Hughes & Cowan can be dropped, Watson can open (last legs) and take it from there.

Oh and no more Doherty, ever.

Maxwell certainly helped make our batting lineup better. Hughes can't play spin at all. Watson can't go on with starts. I think he is now on baby leave for the 3rd test. Khawaja worth a shot but he ain't great against spin. We are stuffed.

Clarke has confirmed he will move up the order for the 3rd test as well. Good news. Lets hope it doesn't ruin him.

I can't see us winning a test all year, forget the ashes over there or here.

When do we play bangladesh?

Wonder if Ricky and Mussey turned their phones off?

Wonder if Ricky and Mussey turned their phones off?

They shouldn't be getting calls. Hussey retired because he wanted to spend time with his family. Ponting retired because he wasn't up to test cricket.

Depressing thread is depressing

Seriously can the clowns running this team get any more stupid???

Not even m1c could defend this latest decision...could he???

See ya Shane Watson, don't let the door hit your fat busted ass on way out.. This prick just quit on the national team in its darkest hour, because of a bruised ego.. 'NTPA' should be stamped in indelible ink on his cricket Australia profile IMO .. He's shown his true colors by bailing early ...

May be in minority here but I can understand where Mickey Arthur and co are coming from with this decision to drop players for failing to toe the line.. When you're in the position this Australian team is in, the small things become very important.. If Arthur hadn't taken a hard line on this, he may as well have handed in his position..

Don't blame Watto for heading home. His wife is due in the next 2 weeks. If he ain't playing then go home I say

Why didn't they just make the players write lines on the blackboard?

"I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better""I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better""I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better" "I must play better"

FFS...

Heard Damien Martyn on the radio saying that the homework is a common thing amongst the team.

Not sad to see Watto go but FMD it's a bits and pieces team now

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.