Tour of India

You can use statistics to prove anything.
In fact 80% of statistics are proven to be false.

100% of broncospwn makes clichéd jokes. :laugh:

Aston Agar is being kept on - the powers that be have massive wraps on him. As they do Fawad in Victoria - he's viewed as a genuine short term solution.

How did he go in the last match? I thought he bowled pace for some reason

So about as good as Maxwell but better than Smith

Reports are he was the pick of the spinners. Only played 2 first class games - difficult to throw him in there.

As opposed to Lyons Test berth?

As opposed to Lyons Test berth?

Yeah it is almost the same sort os scenario except Agar is a lot younger. He is rated very highly though. I don't mind him getting picked as the 2nd spinner but not as the number 1 spinner.

who in the blue-fcuk is Aston Agar ?!

Did he slog 18 off an over in a big bash game ? That's all you need to get a test cap nowadays and or nail a $400 million IPL contract ...

Last edited:
who in the blue-fcuk is Aston Agar ?!

Did he slog 18 off an over in a big bash game ? That's all you need to get a test cap nowadays and or nail a $400 million IPL contract ...

He didn't even play Big Bash. He is originally from Victoria but moved to WA to get a better go. He only got a run because Beer was injured over there as well.

Well first day of the first test is almost finished an the Aussies are 5/270. Clarke and Henriques are at the crease and both have half centuries. Warner also made a half century. The pitch is a dust bowl.

So we finish on 7/316 Clarke on 103 not out. Moises hit 68 and Warner a 59. Ashwin has 6/88 for the Indians.

All out 380 with about that many appeals. I thought the Lankans didn't know the LBW law but the Indians appeal for Bat Before Wicket

I admire the hell out of Peter Siddle for his attitude and big heart, but for this series on these ridiculously lifeless mud wickets, we need quicks with a little more skill and subtlety to their bowling ...

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrRobot
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.